I'm Sorry - Seulrene

Warning: Fluff with a small, very small pinch of angst-? (Not really sure what to label this story as, yeah...)

In where a longing Irene and busy Seulgi fight...

_________________

"Unnie, unnie!" Yeri called out to Joy who was walking around the stage..

It's 10 pm and they were in rehersal right now for their concert..

"What do you need, Yerms?" Joy asked as she turned around to look at the maknae..

"Unnie, do you know what happened between Irene and Seulgi unnie? They've been ignoring each other for like a week..." Yeri stated which made the 2nd youngest think as well..

The couple had been ignoring each other everytime, you'd never see them together unless it's in public, they both seem so tired and sobbing could be heard every night in Irene's room while Seulgi, she was no where to be found until, maybe 3 or 4 am..

"No, I don't, maybe they fought?" Joy said in confusion..

"But we never saw them fought in the past days..." Yeri said..

"Maybe they did when we left for the mall with Wendy unnie..." Joy said as both of them looked at each other...

"Hey, what you guys talking about?" Wendy asked as she went back after getting some water..

"Unnie, did Seulgi or Irene unnie tell you anything about them? They've been ignoring each other for the past week, and Seulgi unnie had been going home late as well every night..." Joy said as she put a arm around the thinking Yeri..

"Well.. I don't really know if Seul is ok with me telling you guys this, but they fought the day we went to the mall..."

"Ah, ah, see I told you Yerim!" Joy said while Yeri just rolled her eyes...

"Yah, whatever, tell us!" Yeri said and held Wendy's shoulders before shaking her back and forth..

"Yah, yah, stop, i'll tell you, you're making me dizzy..." Wendy said and pushed Yeri gently before sitting on the floor...

"Alright, here's what Seul told me.."

Flashback

Seulgi was getting ready to head out, fixing her clothes and hair..

She then went out and looked for her phone..

As she was searching around the dorm, she heard a voice behind her..

"Where do you think you're going?" Irene said as she went behind Seulgi with her arms crossed..

The younger got startled but quickly fixed her composure...

"Hyunnie, did you see my phone anywhere?" Seulgi asked...

"Yeah, I did, and I saw more than your phone as well.." Irene said with a cold tone...

"Huh?" Seulgi was confused...

"Don't huh, huh, me, Kang, do think you'd get away with meeting Sunmi without me knowing?" Irene sternly said and showed Seulgi, her and Sunmi's text messages...

"Well, I guess, now you know, so, I'll go now.." Seulgi said and grabbed her phone from Irene and was about to go until she heard Irene spoke...

"Are you seriously gonna leave me here, Kang Seulgi? Would you rather spend our free time with that girl instead of your own girlfriend?" Irene said with an upset tone...

Seulgi sighed and turned around, "Hyun, me and unnie have to talk about something important-"

"Even more important than me?" Irene said...