Rose - Seulrene + Saeri

Warning: Fluff

Wherein, Irene caught her daughter chatting with her crush..

_________________

Author's pov

"Yeri! Dinner is ready!!" Irene shouted from the kitchen..

"Yeah! Mom, give me five minutes.." Her daughter responded back, and so Irene sat down and waited..

Five minutes have passed and Yeri hasn't come down yet..

Irene then decided to go to her room instead to check up on her daughter..

She saw that ths door was opened a little and so she peeked inside..

As she peeked, she saw her daughter giddly smiling infront of her laptop while her earphones were on, it looks like she was listening to something...

Irene got confused and so she barged in and said, "Yah, Yerimie, what are you doing? Food is ready already!"

Yeri got shocked and immediately closed laptop and took her earphones off before looking at her mom...

"Uh, mom, hey..." Yeri said awkwardly..

"What was that? Are you keeping something from me?" Irene asked while pointing at her daughter's laptop..

"Uh, n-no?" Yeri tried to reason out but failed..

"You stuttered, so let me see.." Irene said and rushed to her daughter's laptop before Yeri could even grab it and run away...

She opened the device and saw that her daughter was listening to a track she sent to her 'friend', who she apparently knows..

"Uh... Mom..." Yeri said in a sort of worried and fearful tone..

Irene looked at her daughter and smirked..

"So this is what you're hiding ah? What so special about this track that you sent Saeron?" Irene teasingly asked, Kim Saeron, she's Yeri's crush and she's also the girl that her daughter has been courting..

"Uh..." Yeri trailed off..

"C'mon, you can tell me anything, Yerimie..." Irene said and held her daughter's hand...

Yeri sighed and said, "Mom.. I sent Saeron a recording of a song I wrote for her with dad..." Yeri then covered her face with her hands because of embarrassment...

Irene chuckled and pulled her daughter's hands away before saying, "Why are you embarrased? You remind me of your dad when we were high school..."

"Huh? What do you mean, mom?" Yeri confusedly asked..

Irene pulled her daughter to the bed and they sat down..

"Your dad always used to send me tracks of songs she wrote when she was still courting me back then.." Irene said as she recalled back and smiled..

"Really, mom?"

"Yeah, her songs were always so sweet and endearing..."

"I bet they were cheesy as well..." Yeri said while imaging what lyrics her dad wrote..

"Well some of if was haha, but there was this one song that I really liked..."

"Oh, let me guess, it's that song you always play in our casset player? What's the name of it again, mom?"

"Rose, it was titled rose..."

"Ah yeah, the one dad sang with uncle right?"

"Yeah, I remembered that she sent me a demo of that song at like 12 am and after I listened it, I immediately answered her yes.."