Let Me Fix You - Wenjoy (Part 1)

Warning: Fluff and a little violence.

In which, Joy broke up with her BF, and Wendy comes in and helps her move on while trying to let the younger know that she loves her...

---------------

Author's pov

It was a cold and dark night...

A young girl, is walking around the park, alone, as she can't sleep and her friends are dreaming their heads off..

As she walks, she passed by the playground and saw a tall figure sitting on the swing, she heard sobbing and guessed it was from the girl on the swing..

She was contemplating whether she should approach her or not, but after a few sighs and deep breaths, she finally did..

"Hey, are you ok?" She said and sat on the other swing beside where the girl was sitting..

The tall girl then raised her head up and looked at the smaller girl beside her..

"W-wendy-unnie??" She said..

Wendy wasn't looking at her so she got startled because the girl knew her, she then looked beside her and saw her.. Park Sooyoung.. Her bestfriend and... crush..

"J-joy-ah.. Why are you here? You told me you were going to bed.."

"Oh that, I knew you would come to me if you figured out I wasn't asleep.." said the taller girl who was wiping her tears away..

"Oh... Wait why are you crying though.."

"I...."

"Its ok, you don't have to tell me if you can't, but ill be right here for you, that's what's bestfriends do right?"

'Bestfriends' Yeah that's what we are and what we're meant to be, Wendy said in her mind..

"Unnie... I..... I..... Br-broke u-up with Sungjae..." the younger said bursting in tears again...

"WHAT! Why?? Shhh, don't worry I'm here.." Wendy said and got off the swing and knelt down infront of Joy. She held the younger's right hand, caressing it, while she wiped her tears with the other one...

"H-he s-said h-he d-doesn't n-need m-me an-anymore, and-d th-that h-he d-doesn't w-want t-to s-see m-me e-ever a-again.. He s-said im wor-worthl-less..."

"Shh, don't cry... That jerk really.. Shh, Joy-ah, stop, you don't have to waste your love and effort for a person who thinks you're worthless and all.. Your an amazing person Joy, your such a precious human being and I'm sure he failed to see that from you... You deserve someone better.."

Wendy hugged the crying girl and helped her calm down...

Once the younger calmed down, Wendy helped her get up and cupped her face, "Are you ok now, soo-ah?" She responded with a nod and older accompanied her home..

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay over, soo?"

"No need unnie, thank you so much.." Joy said and hugged her for the last time before sending her off..

Wendy then went home and went straight to her room..

She layed down her bed and called her other bestfriend, not stopping until she finally answered..

"Yah! Why the fuck are you calling at 12 in the midnight Seungwan?!?!" Her friend Seulgi said..

"Seulgi-yah~ I need your help~"

"Tsk, ask Sooyoung then-"

"I can't."

"Why?- Ahh don't tell me its about her?"

"Yeah."

"Ok what do you need?"

"I want her."

"But she's still with Sungjae don't tell me-"

"They just broke up-"

"WAIT WHAT!- YAH KANG SEULGI WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!" Wendy chuckled as she heard her bestfriend's girlfriend scolding her..

"Sorry, hon! Anyways Seungwannie what do you need help with?"

"Can you meet me in the park tomorrow? Lets talk about it there.."

"Ok, ill be there by 3.."

"Ok thank you Seul, now go and sleep, I feel Irene-unnie is in the verge of killing you right now because of shouting.."

"Tsk, whatever Wan, goodnight. Im really killing you if she makes me sleep on the couch tonight.."

"As if unnie can really do that.. Anyways see ya, goodnight Seul!" She said and ended the call..

"Sooyoung-ah how can I make you mine~" As she was thinking of the younger girl, she fell asleep...

-------------

💙💚