She's The One - Seulrene

Warning: Fluff

Wherein Seulgi confesses through a song..

Author's pov

"This next song, unfortunately is our last song" Wendy said and the crowd whined as the concert was going to end soon..

She laughed and continued "It's a very special one, it's a cover and our favorite guitarist will sing it as well. Seul come here!" The crowd clapped and cheered..

Seulgi walked infront beside Wendy, who patted her shoulder and moved back, holding her mic..

Smiling, Seulgi saw someone looking up to her on stage and cheering for her and her band..

It was none other her best friend and band manager, Joohyun, or Irene, as she prefered to be called as..

Joohyun was in the front of railings the kept the crowd back and she stood where only a few staffs gathered..

She breathed deeply before speaking..

"This next song is actually for someone, someone so close to me, someone who I love dearly, I know you're here, and I want you to know how I truely feel through this song.." Seulgi said as she locked eyes with Irene and smiled..

Irene blushed visibly and smiled back, though her mind was thinking of who could Seulgi possibly be singing about..

Well, she was that oblivious..

"She's the one, got me all messed up
I could write a million songs, but I know it's not enough" Seulgi started singing..

The band then started to play..

"She's so beautiful and I know she knows it
She know how to think, yeah, she always owns it
But I just haven't told her yet, no, I just haven't told her" As Moonbyul, their bassist and vocalist sang, Seulgi continued to look at Irene..

"I'ma buy a rose, a dozen roses
Fly her on a one day trip to Paris
But I just haven't told her yet, no, I just haven't told her" Jisoo sang and everyone continued to cheer..

"She makes my knees feel weak
She makes my drink feel stronger, ayy
Can't eat, can't sleep, can't dream
Can't wait any longer, any longer now" Girls and boys screamed as Lisa, the drummer, also sang her part..

"She's the one, got me all messed up
I could write a million songs, but I know it's not enough
'Cause she's the one I get feelings from
I could write a million songs, but I know it's not enough
'Cause she probably doesn't even know this song's about her" Seulgi sang and imagined as if she's alone, playing on stage, with only Joohyun watching, the moment was that special..

"Think about her face every time I wake up
At night, I wanna ask about how her day was
But I just haven't told her yet, no, I just haven't told her" The audience squealed as the keyboardist, Jeongyeon, was on big screen as she sang and smirked...

"Not the type of guy who gonna make you a promise
Rolling down my sleeve and you'll see my heart on it
She could cut my words, when usually got it, she wants it, mmm-mmm" Wendy sat on the edge of the stage as she sang with swag and urged the crowd to wave their hands..

They continued to play as the song was beginning to reach the end...

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh" The band sang as Seulgi made her way down the stage...

She walked down with her mic in hand and guitar hanging across her body..

Making her way to the older and flustered girl, she smiled even wider..