Let Me Fix You - Wenjoy (Part 2)

Warning: Fluff and a little violence.

In which, Joy broke up with her BF, and Wendy comes in and helps her move on while trying to let the younger know that she loves her...

_______________

Author's pov

Morning came and Wendy spent the morning thinking of Sooyoung, well she does that everyday, in fact its already part her routine anyways...

Time flew and Wendy was laying on her bed with a book on her face, she was still thinking of the younger, imaging her beautiful face, tall figure and her amazing personality...

"Sooyoung.." She whispered

"I didn't know saying Sooyoung every 5 minutes was your hobby Olaf.." Said a familiar voice, it startled Wendy and she quickly threw her pillow to the direction of the voice..

"YAH SON WENDY YAH! WHAT THE HECK?" Said a bear looking girl, it turns out that it wasn't the pillow but the book was the one she threw..

"OMG SEUL-AH, SORRY YOU STARTLED ME! HOW ARE YOU EVEN HERE, I THOUGHT WE'RE MEETING IN THE PARK?" Said Wendy as she was caressing the older's head...

"Are you dumb or what Wenderp? You literally let me in like 30 minutes ago.."

"Wait what?"

"Aigoo, you think too much of Sooyoung that you forgot letting me in and about the time.." The taller said facepalming..

"Huh?" The shorter girl then looked at the clock and realized its already 4 pm..

"Anyways, what are you planning Wan?"

"I honestly don't know, that's why i need your help Seul, i want to fix her, i want her right now, but i just can't rush it, she's still trying to move on.."

"Then help her move on.."

"How?"

"Distract her, be sweet and all to her, then she'll eventually fall for you in the end.. Just make sure that all that you're doing is sincere.."

"Are you sure this will work?"

"It worked for me.."

"Wait that's how you got unnie?"

"Yeah.."

"Oh, i thought you used black magic for it hahaha!"

"I swear to god! I hate you so much!"

"I love you too.."

"Anyways, ill get going now, go and get your girl Seungwannie!"

"Thanks, Seul! Ill send you some pringles tomorrow!"

"You better keep that promise, the last time you said that you just sent me a printed picture of it.." The bear like girl said while glaring at the small hamster..

"Yeah, yeah, now get out of here!"

"Tsk.." The girl then left..

Wendy spent the rest of the afternoon thinking about the things she should do for the younger..

"Sooyoung-ah" she kept repeating and repeating until she heard a doorbell..

She went down and opened the door, she was surprise to see who came over though..

"Wendy-unnie, can i eat dinner with you here? It just so lonely in the house.." the taller girl said while holding a container filled with food...

"Oh! Of course, soo, come on, come in.." she said as she motioned the younger to go in. The tall girl followed and went it..

They went in the dining room and started eating..

Dinner was quiet but it was comfortable because they were used to this comfortable silence..

As they were eating, Wendy heard continuous water dropping outside, signifying that it was raining..

"Soo, do you want to stay the night here? Its not safe to go home, its raining.." Wendy said to break the silence..

"Unnie its fine, my house it just 15 blocks away, and i brought my bike anyways.."

"The road it slippery, its unsafe, and 15 blocks isn't that close you know.." The older said, mentally hoping the younger would agree..

Joy took a deep breath and sighed, "Fine, but i'll sleep in the couch.."

"Nope, ill be sleeping there and make yourself comfortable on my bed.."

"But, unnie-"

"No buts, i want you to rest comfortably.."

------------

I just felt the need to ud so yeah.

💙💚

-Author-nim