Let Me Fix You - Wenjoy (Final)

Warning: Fluff and a little violence.

In which, Joy broke up with her BF, and Wendy comes in and helps her move on while trying to let the younger know that she loves her...

_______________

Author's pov

It was 12 midnight and Wendy still couldn't sleep...

She was still thinking about earlier...

"Ugh! Get off my mind!!" She said and got out of bed, she went downstairs to get some water in the kitchen, she was about to go up again with the glass of water until she saw a familiar silhouette sitting on the chair outside in the backyard...

She slowly approached the person but then the person mumbled...

"Does she even feel the same? Wendy-unnie, please give me a sign that you do..." A familiar voice said which made Wendy confused, it also sounded like the person was crying...

She still couldn't make out the person because it was too dark and the voice was familiar but she couldn't think straight...

The person then stood up and turned back, Wendy finally saw the person's face and she now knew who it was...

"W-wendy u-unnie-" Joy stuttered...

'Wendy-unnie, please give me a sign' Those words from the younger echoed in her mind as she walked closer to the taller girl...

Wendy placed the glass filled with water on the table and she cupped the younger's face, she then wiped the tears the younger had and pulled her face closer to hers, she kissed the younger's lips gently and softly...

Her kiss was filled with love and the younger gladly responded with the same vibe...

Wendy pulled off once air became a problem and she connected their foreheads...

"U-unnie" The younger stuttered, "W-why d-did y-you do t-that?" She continued...

"You said you wanted a sign Soo, so I gave you one..."

"You h-heard m-me?" The shorter girl nodded and moved her hands from the face of the taller girl and placed it on her waist, Sooyoung then rested her hands on Seungwan's shoulders...

They swayed while they had their bodies connected and Wendy was humming a familiar tune, It was day 1 by Red Velvet...

They swayed until Wendy stopped humming and said, "Sooyoung, I've been meaning to tell you something..." Joy then looked at her and they made eye contact...

"Unnie, I also want to say something..." She replied, "What is it, Soo?" "You go first unnie..."

"Fine, let's just say it at the same time..."

"1" Wendy counted...

"2" Sooyoung uttered...

"3" They both said...

"Soo, I love you.." "Unnie, I love you.." They said at the same time...

They were still looking at each other's eyes, it was evident both of them were shocked but their surprised eyes turned into happy and love-filled ones...

Wendy decided to speak up, "Soo, I love you, I loved you since the day we met... I might sound cringy but let me tell you that I fell for you in our first meeting... There was just something about you that made me attracted to you, I don't know, maybe it's your traits, your face, your laughs, I really don't know how did I fall for you... All I know is that I fell for you so hard and that I knew that I loved you since day 1... You know, when I figured out that you and Sungjae got together I just wanted to punch him so badly but I knew you'd possibly hate me if I did that... And you don't know how happy I was to know that you guys broke up, I know it was wrong to be happy but I just felt that I finally have the chance to show you that I love you without anyone interfering, all that I really wanted to do was fix you with my love, I wanted you to let me fix your broken heart, cause it's too precious to be left hanging in pieces... Sooyoung, I love you, I really do...." 

"Wendy-unnie, why didn't you tell me earlier?" The younger asked, "I didn't want to ruin us..." "Well, you wouldn't actually... Ever since we got introduced to each other by Irene and Seulgi unnie, I found out that I was crushing on you to the fact that I was so obvious already yet you didn't notice, you were even more oblivious than Seulgi unnie hehe... I told myself multiple times to forget my feelings towards you, so I ended up getting a boyfriend to try and erase my feelings for but it didn't work... In the end, I still ended up falling for you... Wendy unnie thank you, thank you for helping me heal, thank you for loving me..." Joy said and hugged the shorter girl...

"Is that so? Then may I ask you something?" Wendy asked Joy...

"What is it unnie?" The older pulled out of the hug and held the younger's hands...

"Park Sooyoung, will you be my girlfriend?" She asked and the younger froze for a minute before nodding repeatedly and saying yes...

Wendy then pulled the taller girl for a kiss, the kiss lasted about a minute until they heard cheering inside the house...

They pulled off and looked through the glass door, they saw their friends cheering for them inside the house and so they chuckled and went inside...

"Wooh! Finally! you two are finally together!" Seulgi said to them, the new couple chuckled at what she said and thanked her,  "Wenjoy congratulations!" Their Irene-unnie said and they thanked her as well...

"Hey, Yerim-ah aren't you gonna congratulate them?" Seulgi asked the youngest...

"No, in fact, I hate them!" Yerim announced, "Why?" Wendy asked the maknae, "Because now I'm the only one who's single!" The youngest sulked while her mom- I mean Irene tried to calm her down...

"I told you, just date Saeron, Yerim!" Seulgi said which the others agreed with but then Yeri said, "Actually, yeah you're right appa..." "Yah don't call me that!" Seulgi shouted...

The two bickered more while the other 3 laughed and facepalmed at their friend's actions...

After a while, they all decided to go back to their rooms, and Wendy invited Joy to sleep with her...

"Sooyoung-ah, goodnight, I love you so so much..."

"Unnie, goodnight as well, and I love you more..." Wendy then chuckled and kissed Joy's forehead, after they slept in each other's arms, feeling the comforting warmth of each other...

___________________

I finally finished this story wooh!!

Thank you to all those who are reading!!!

💙💚

- Author-nim