Listen - Seulrene

Warning: Fluff

In where Irene tries to make Seulgi listen to her, though her bad habit of 'talking to herself' ruins some hidden secrets..
________________

Author's pov

"Yah, Kang Seulgi-yah~" Irene whined as she clinged on to Seulgi, trying to make the younger stay...

"Hyunnie~ Cmon, I'm almost late~" Seulgi said trying to pry the older away from her..

"Eh~ Why do you always have to go on dates? It's not like you really need to go~" Irene complained..

"Hyunnie, I really want to get a life and at least sunlight, you always stop me from going out.." Seulgi complained to her roommate..

Seulgi and Irene have been bestfriends since diapers, meaning they share a lot of interests and what not...

They were practically inseparable, you wouldn't see the other without the other. They were basically stuck together that when college entered their lives, they still decided to be with one another to the point they decided to live with one another..

What Seulgi meant with getting a life or at least sunlight was that she wanted to go out and meet people and go date, since Irene whine and pleaded that she stayed with her inside their apartment and cuddle while watching a tv show or movie..

Irene was a homebody, it's a no brainer why she always wanted to stay in...

Seulgi was the opposite, she liked going out, exploring, meeting new people, going through many different and new experiences..

With that, people would always tell them that they get along so good because 'opposites attract.'

Well, they did have a super good chemistry, to the point that people would speculate that they are a couple, Irene's clinginess making them think they are already a married couple...

But they aren't.

But one did want them to be..

Specifically, Irene want them to be one..

Irene knew she liked the younger come 2nd year high school..

They way Seulgi fitted her type, well rather, is her type, made her the perfect person for Irene..

Not to mention, they came out to each other, that they're both gay, kept Irene's hopes up...

But of course, she never confessed, no one knew what she felt, except for her, though it was very obvious that she liked the girl, but that bear was always too oblivious...

"Kang Seulgi~ Listen to me please~ Just for once~" Irene pleaded...

"I always listen to you Hyunnie, it's about time that you listen to me as well.." Seulgi said...

"You do listen, but not close enough.." Irene mumbled..

"Did you say something, Hyun?" Seulgi asked...

"Nothing.." Irene quickly responded...

'I need you to listen Seul, not to my voice but to my beating heart, how it goes so fast whenever you're near, but it also calms down whenever you hold me.. How it flutters when you look at me, it's just weird but I love it.. I love how you drive me crazy.. I- I just love you...' Irene said in her brain..

Or as she thought she did...

Seulgi stopped moving and froze, which made Irene look at her...

"Seul?" She called out..

"Are you ok?" Irene asked again...

"Hyun.." The younger trailed off..