Replay - Saeri

Warning: Angst

In which, Yeri is wanting a replay of their moments together..

____________________

Author's pov

Noonan neomu yeppeo~
(Geu geunyeoreul boneun naneun) Micheo~
(Ha hajiman ijen jicheo)
Replay Replay Replay~

Chooeoki nae mameul halkwiyeo~
(Ah apaseo ijen mameul) Gocheo~
(Da dagaol ibyeolae nan)
Replay Replay Replay~

As the song plays, the rain still kept falling..

A girl sighs as she heard the rain getting harder and harder, but she still remained on the floor, looking at the pictures that shared together..

"Why did we have to end?"

Yeri said while her tears fell from her eyes down to the ground..

She strokes her thumb over the picture she's holding, reminiscing the times they shared with one another.. But now they're all just memories..

Painful memories..

"I loved you, I still do.. I'm sorry for everything.."

Her tears started to fall faster..

That one trip ruined them..

That one night ruined her everything..

Those drinks she had ruined their bond..

"If I didn't do that, we would still be together.."

Flashback..

Two bestfriends were on a vacation in Bali..

They were doing an ig live until Yeri got an idea..

"Rong-ah, lets buy some drinks!" She said as soon as they ended the live..

Yeri was with her best friend or she'd  preferably call her, her soulmate, Saeron, they were in a vacation because they missed each other because of not spending time with one another due to having busy schedules..

They went outside their hotel room and went to the nearest convenience store to get drinks..

They got back in their room after buying snacks and drinks to spend the night with..

In a matter of seconds they both started to drink..

And in a matter of minutes, they both lost their minds, or maybe one did and one was still halfly in control of her mind..

I guess you know who was who..

If you didn't though, Yeri was the one wasted, and Saeron was halfly still in control..

Yeri harbored feelings for the younger one since the day they met, and as they meet each other more, the more those hidden feelings bloomed..

Yeri, being the wasted 20 year old she is, cannot control herself and leaned to the woman in front of her and landed her lips on the the younger's..

The younger was shocked and pushed her away with all her might..

"R-rong-ah w-what's w-wrong?" The older asked..

"Unnie.."

"Rong-ah I-I like y-you.."  The older suddenly said which made the younger more shocked..

Without thinking, she pulled the younger closer to her to connect their lips..

"Unnie, no.." The younger pushed her unnie and stood up..

"This is wrong, unnie.." She angerly said and went out of their room..

"Wait! R-rong!" She heard the door slam  signifying the girl had left..

End of flashback..

From that night, they never spoke to each other, surprisingly, Yeri even remembered the event... And she wished she didn't..

"I'm sorry for ruining us.." She said while looking at their pictures..

It was excatly 3 years ago when that happened, and every year, that day, at the same time, she cries, wanting to have her bestfriend, rather, soulmate back..

Those harbored feelings really wouldn't do any good whether she kept it or not..

Noonan neomu yeppeo (I keep thinkin 'bout you)~
Noonan yeppeo (I keep dreaming 'bout you)~
Jinsildwaen sarangae masseul bon jeoki
Noonan neomu yeppeo (I keep thinkin 'bout you)~
Noonan yeppeo (I keep dreaming 'bout you)~
Jinsildwaen sarangae maeumeul~

"I need a replay of us.. I love you.." She mumurmed to herself until she fell asleep in cold floor..

_________________

Yeah, I suddenly remembered Saeri and their Bali trip, and I was listening to replay.. So I wrote a oneshot about them..

I miss Saeri huhu..

Also, this is not real nor did it happened, I don't know the full story about what happened to them so please don't take it seriously..

💜💜

-Author-nim