Let Me Fix You - Wenjoy (Part 3)

Warning: Fluff and a little violence.

In which, Joy broke up with her BF, and Wendy comes in and helps her move on while trying to let the younger know that she loves her...

_______________

Author's pov

It was 12 in the midnight and the rain only kept on getting harder and Wendy couldnt sleep..

She kept tossing and turning on the couch, carefully because she doesnt wanna fall down..

She kept moving and moving until she heard the sound of a thunder bolt and a loud, high pitched scream..

"Sooyoung.." She muttered to herself and ran upstairs to her room where the younger is..

She opened the door and saw that Sooyoung wasn't on the bed anymore but on the floor, crying on one of the corners of the room..

"Sooyoung? I- What happened? Are you ok?" The older girl said while approaching the younger, pulling her into her arms..

"U-unnie, t-the th-thunder- AHHHHHH" Another thunderbolt came down from the sky, its sound was louder than it was before..

The taller girl buried her face onto Wendy's chest and hugged her tighter, Wendy felt her shirt getting wet because of Sooyoung's tears..

"Don't worry I'm here Sooyoungie.. I'll protect you no matter what ok?" She said while helping the girl up to go back to the bed

She helped her lay back down on the bed, she was about to stand up again and go down, until she felt a hand tugging on the hem of her shirt, it was Sooyoung..

"U-unnie, pl-please st-stay w-with me- AHH!" Again another thunder scared the 17 year old girl..

Hesitating, Wendy went under the sheets and hugged the girl beside her, tightly..

They spent their night together, there we're a couple of instances where the younger would scream and start tearing up because of the thunder, but Wendy wouldn't care, as long as the girl she loves is with her right now..

The next morning..

Joy woke up alone in her unnie's room, she looked around and everything looked tidy and clean..

She then stood up and went to the bathroom to do her morning rituals..

She then opened the door, and smelled the delicious aroma of bacon and eggs, with a hint of coffee..

She went down to the kitchen to find a Son Seungwan making breakfast for both of them..

"Good morning, unnie!" She said and sat down the chair, "Good morning as well, Sooyoungie~" The older said sweetly..

After a few minutes, breakfast was served..

They ate in comfortable silence until Wendy decided to break it..

With all her courage she said, "Joy-ah, let's go out after this.. Its been awhile since we spent time with only each other.." She took a look at the girl who was still eating..

"Yeah sure, unnie! I'd like to thank you as well for letting me sleepover because of the weather.."

Wendy smiled and continued eating happily..

After eating, Wendy washed the dishes and cleaned the table..

As for Joy, she went back home to take a bath and change her clothes..

She was going down the stairs and heard the doorbell rang..

"Ready to go, Joy-ah?

"Yeah unnie, lets go?" The older nodded and held the younger's hand leading her to her car..

______________________

Happy Wannie Day everyone!!

💙💚

-Author-nim