Business Trip - Seulrene

Warning: Smut, G!P

In which, Seulgi just came home from a business trip of two months and things get heated up right away...

_______________

Author's pov

A car went speeding in the open road, it was fast though the driver made sure she'd stay in the allowed speed...

She was speeding because she was excited to finally meet her wife after 2 months of not seeing each other because of her business trip in the states...

It was almost midnight when Seulgi arrived and she was a bit dissapointed because she knew that her wife wouldn't be able to stay awake until 12 am..

But she was more dissapointed that she won't be able to go inside her wife tonight. Honestly she was already hard ever since she started thinking of her wife while driving, so she was deeply dissapointed..

Well that's what she thought....

She arrived and went inside the house with her luggage, she took off her coat and hanged it on the coat rack. She left her luggage near the shoe rack and took off her shoes.

She then walk towards the stairs and said "Hyun-ah! I'm home!" She heard nothing and so she suspected that her wife is already sleeping. She was about to go up the stairs until someone pulled her and pinned her to the wall...

She groaned in pain because she was pinned too hard and when she recovered she saw wife infront of her. "Hyu-" She was cut off when Joohyun pulled her for a rough kiss, though it was rough, love and passion was mixed in it...

Seulgi then ran her hands through her wife's curves and once she reached her thighs, she carried Joohyun and went upstairs to the bedroom without parting their lips...

She layed Joohyun on the bed and the older started to unbutton her white long sleeves and took them off her. They parted as air became a problem, the younger then took her wife's shirt off and started leaving wet kisses on her wife's neck, leaving purple marks on it. "Ughhm~~" The bunny moaned. The bear traveled the whole neck of the bunny under her and eventually found the older's sensitive spot, "Seul-ah... ughmmm~~" The younger traveled her hands to her wife's back and unclipped her bra, she then took it off and started to suck and lick the bunny's hardened nipples, "Ughmm!~" The older moaned in pleasure, while the bear was doing her job up there, the naughty hands of Joohyun made her way to the pants of her wife, she then unbuckled the younger's belt and unbuttoned her pants and pushed it off her wife. She then felt the hard bulge under her underwear, she palmed the large bulge and caressed it, she applied a bit pressure to it which made the bear groan in pleasure, "Hyun-ah~ . Seulgi then stopped sucking Joohyun's mounds, which made the older whine, but she made her way back to the older's lips and kissed it sloppily, she insert her tongue tasting every corner of Joohyun's mouth while her hands made her way to the bunny's shorts. She pulled them off with the girl's panty and started to rub her clit making the older moan in pleasure...

Seulgi moved to the girl's neck again started to leave hickeys again..

Joohyun couldn't take the pleasure anymore and wanted her wife inside her already. "S-seulgi-yah, p-please g-go in-inside me, ughmm~" The younger didn't hesitate and stood up to take her underwear off, revealing her hard long rod. Joohyun smirked and signalled Seulgi to come close, "Lets get started baby.." The younger said and hovered over Joohyun, she kissed her wife and slowly inserted her member on the girl's womanhood, they pulled off the kiss to let out a string of groan's and moan's. Once Seulgi adjusted inside Joohyun, she started to move up and down while sloppily kissing her wife...

Joohyun digged her nails on the back of Seulgi and thrusted too, wanting more of her wife...

The younger fasten her motion and hardened her thrusts...

Thrusts meeting, the tip of the taller girl's member hit Joohyun's sweet spot making her moan, "Ughmm~~ Baby~ keep on going, ughhmm..." she said in between her moan, arching her back to feel her wife more...

Repeating those motions a couple more times, the older annouced, "S-seulgi-y-yah, i-im clo-close- ughmmm~~ ahh~" "M-me t-too b-baby, ughhhh" Joohyun moaned louder and louder and buckled her hips as she reached her climax. She cummed all over the younger's member and her own stomach, in the other hand, Seulgi slowly exited the girls womanhood and cummed outside it, which made the older whine...

Seulgi layed beside her wife and pulled the sheets above them, "Seulgi-yah, why did you pull out~~" The younger chuckled and said, "I don't think we'll get more play time with a kid around, might as well enjoy my time with you for now.." She then kissed the girl's cheek, "I love you, Seul-ah~" "I love you too, baby~"

"Now, are you ready for round 2?"

_____________________

I was bored and I couldn't sleep, so here's a not so good but ok smut..

Ill try to upload the next parts for 'caught by the mafia queen' these next days and also for my ff 'Oo', might drop them this week or the following week because school is hell right now...

Ill also try to post one shots or a series for another gg ship (MMM, TW, OR BP)...

If you guys have some requests or suggestions, don't hesitate to comment or pm me...

Please vote and thank you for reading!!

💛💗

-Author-nim