Cheating - Wenjoy

Warning: Slight angst, Fluff

Wherein Joy was suspecting her long time girlfriend to be cheating on her..
__________________

Author's pov

Joy was sure.

She wasn't until this day came.

Her girlfriend Wendy was definitely cheating on her..

Everything was piecing together one by one..

Flashback..

Joy had been sitting on the couch talking to Yerim for about 2 hours now, she was waiting for her girlfriend to come home and it was already 11:30 pm..

"Yeah, unnie, I have to go, I still have a date tomorrow, I can't be late.." Yerim said..

"Alright, thanks for your company Yerms, goodluck on your date tomorrow.." Joy said with a hint of sadness in her voice..

"Yeah, thanks unnie, bye!" Yeri bidded as she hung up..

Joy sighed and stood up..

She was about to go to the room to sleep until she heard the door opening...

She looked at the doorway and saw that it was the girl she had been waiting for..

"Wannie!" She exclaimed and ran to the said girl before embracing her..

"Hi.. Sorry if I came home late.. I've been very busy.." Wendy explained, the week has been so stressfull that she always gets home late these days..

"It's fine, as long as your here already, I'm happy.." Said Joy as she kissed Wendy's lips...

They went up to their bedroom and Wendy went straight to the bathroom to wash up..

Once she was done, she immediately laid down on the bed..

Joy then started to tell her about how her day went, its always been a habit of theirs to tell each other about their day..

As Joy finished, she asked, "So, babe, how was yours?"

Once she heard nothing but the wind's blowing, she looked beside her and saw Wendy already in a deep sleep..

She was kind of sad that the girl had already drifted off to dreamland, she kinda wanted to spend time with her because they haven't bonded in weeks...

But she did understand, Wendy had told her that promotions are being given by the end of the month, and everyone in the company are trying their best to be the one selected to be promoted in their departments, she's working very hard and it's expected that she'll be tired..

The younger kept thinking that, until the week passed with the same routine, Wendy comes home late and by the time she's home she'd be sleeping and Joy would be left there staring at her...

Joy was getting frustrated until the thought of the weekend approaching pulled her back to a positive mindset..

Fastforward...

The weekend came faster than usual, yes, they did spend time with each other, but it wasn't enough..

They would be doing normal couple things but would always be cut off by Wendy's phone ringing, and in much of Joy's dismay, Wendy would answer each call...

Another week has passed, still the same, Joy was getting suspicious, Wendy would come home later than the past weeks, all tired and sometimes she couldn't even go up to the bedroom, where the younger was, and would collapsed on the couch..