Stage Wife - Seulrene

Warning: Fluff

Wherein Kang Seulgi is a boxer and Joohyun is a softie stage wife.

Author's pov

The shouts and cheers of the crowd filled the whole stadium as 2 women boxed..

"Yaaaahhh~ Is there anyway to stop this? She getting hurt already~" Joohyun cried on her best friends' shoulder...

"Hyunnie, she's already used to it, and look closely, she has the upper hand.." Jennie explained again...

"But..." Joohyun trailed off and then they heard the bell ring, signifying that round 7 is already over..

They 2 women then slumped down on the chairs at the opposite corners...

Joohyun immediately dashed off to her wife..

"Yah! Don't touch her!" Joohyun had warned again, she doesn't want anyone touching her wife...

Yooa, the assistant immediately stepped back and gave Joohyun the vaseline and towel before whispering an apology...

The short woman then climbed up the chair and wiped her wife's face as the coach talked to her..

"Alright, you got it? You're doing great, Seul, just keep on going.." Seungwan, Seulgi's best friend and coach said..

Seulgi nodded as she looked beside her and saw Joohyun looking so serious wiping her face...

She saw how the older's eyes were red and puffy as that made her chuckle...

"Hey, don't cry, I'm fine..." Seulgi said as she kissed her wife's cheek..

"How am I supposed to not cry when I see you get punch right in front of me.." Joohyun said and pouted..

Seulgi chuckled again and gave her a swift kiss as she got pulled back on the ring..

"Hyunnie, cmon, let's get you back to your seat.." Seungwan said as she went down the ring and assisted Joohyun down..

"Yah!" Joohyun shouted everytime Seulgi got punch..

"Unnie, why did you even come here if you can't even handle Seul-unnie get barely punch?" Yeri said annoyed as Joohyun clinged on her..

"Why'd you even ask, you know what's she's gonna say.." Joy said...

"Oh, yeah, it's because she's her wife.." Yeri said as Joohyun whined again after Seulgi got punched at her abdomen..

"Aigoo, Hyun, why don't you just close your eyes instead?" Solar spoke as she rested her head on her palm..

"Hyunnie, why are you crying again? Seulgi is literally winning!" Moonbyul said as she and the others walked to where they were sitting..

"Why aren't you guys still used to it?" Rosé said as everyone giggled, Joohyun had always been like this but still they still won't get used to it..

"What's the score already?" Nayeon asked..

"29 - 20, Seul's killing it—" Jisoo got cut off when the announcer was heard shouting an 'ohh!'

They looked back and saw Seulgi on the floor..

"What happened? Is it a foul?" Jeongyeon asked..

"Yeah, I think it is, I didn't see that much though.." Seungwan stated..

"That's a foul for Kim, it's a no brainer that pushing is illegal in boxing! And punching after pushing is strictly against the rules.." The announcer said...