I Want You To Be Mine - Seulrene

Warning: Fluff

In which, RV is playing volleyball, and Seulgi accidentally calls their leader, Joohyun, 'honey'....

--------------

Author's pov

It was a sunny afternoon and Red Velvet was at the beach, playing volleyball...

"Yeobo-ah! Catch!" The leader followed and they continued the game until they we tired. After the game, the Bunny started to tease the Bear with what she called her earlier..

"*Giggles* Seul-ah, what did you call me there earlier?" The younger got flustered and looked away to cover her tomato face. The maknae line and Wendy catched up with the 2, "Guys, ill just go to the bathroom.." Joohyun said and walked to the bathroom..

The 3 then started to tease their unnie, Sooyoung started with "Seulgi-unnie, when did you start not calling Hyunnie, unnie? Yeobo? Are you a couple now? *giggles*" "Shut up, Sootan!" The bear said and looked away. Seulgi walked to their spot and sat down..

The 3 went to a far spot so they could give their unnies the time they need to eventually confess to each other..

Seulgi watch the sun as it settled, she was too focused on the sun settling, that she didn't notice someone sat beside her..

"Seulgi-yah.." the Bunny said, the bear looked at her with a surprised face, but it quickly changed into a soft expression..

"Seulgi-yah.. I love you.."

The bear got flustered again..

She fixed her composure and continued to hurt herself thinking that the older only loved her as a friend..

Seulgi loved the older since their trainee days, she fell head over heals for the walking goddess in their first meeting, though the bunny was cold, she was able to soften her heart..

Though she knew, the love she gave couldn't be reciprocated, she tried to accept it and love her unnie from afar..

She continued to love her even though Joohyun only did because they were..... Friends...

Little did she knew, the older felt the same from the beginning..

Joohyun did, she truely did love the bear. She knew that the younger did but she was scared that she was wrong and would get rejected in the end, so she didn't risk to confess for the sake of their friendship..

The younger looked away to hide her tears that was falling.

The older cupped her face and faced Seulgi to her, "Seulgi, I love you, more than what we are.. right now.. I love you Seul, since the very beginning, I was a fool, I was a coward to not tell you sooner, I was afraid that you wouldn't feel the same.."

"Joohyun-ah...... nado.. Im sorry for not having the courage to tell you that I... That I loved you too... I love you so much Bae Joohyun.."

Both of their tears are falling nonstop, not because of sadness but because of happiness..

Seulgi pulled the older for a kiss, and as for Joohyun, she gave in and their kiss went deeper until they were out of breath..

They connected their foreheads and Joohyun asked, "So what are we now?" "What do you want us to be, Hyun?" The older smiled and said..

"I want you to be mine.."

--------------

💗💛

I hope you guys like it, im new to making stories, and this is just a test try...

(Sorry if its short and if you think its bad hehe..)

If you enjoyed it, please leave suggestions on what i should write next, it could be any rv ship!

- Author-nim