36:The pink box.

The events will finally start tomorrow and the palace is filled with people in and out.

Alisha sat in her bedroom with Sofia rambling about what to wear tommorow.

"Can I wear the purple Arabian dress tommorow" Sofia ask with puppy eyes.

"Yes you can" Alisha said chuckling, she knows how Sofia admires that dress.

The dress was a long floral Arabian gown it was long sleeved and has a dark purple net from the neck to the waist and was also fitted but it was opened from the knees and downwards. It has a small trail, a light purple material at the side.

"You have the same dress right" Sofia asked.

Alisha nodded, she did have the same dress but hers was opened from the waist and also have the same trail and same material dark purple. Apart from that it is the same with sofia's own.

"Can we wear the same dress please" she asked eagerly.

"Yes we can" Alisha laughed.

"Tomorrow is the Arabian night right"she questioned.

"Yes it is sofia, now let me go and finish my plan" Alisha winked.

"I can't wait to see his reaction" Sofia said gingerly.

"Yes me too" a voice said from the door.

Alisha turned to the door and she came face to face with Rahma, she giggled.

"I bought the dress" Rahma added.

And handed the box to Alisha.

Alisha opened the baby pink box and removed the small dress that laid inside.

The dress was light grey in colour, it was a simple baby shirt that has

I love you Dad!

Written on it.

"Will he like it" Alisha ask nervously.

"Are you kidding me, he will love it" Rahma replied.

"Summayyah is greeting you" she added as she turned to leave.

"Calm down he will surely be happy, he will just be worried about your health like I was, and also summayyah , because of what happened before, but the doctor assured us that they is no complications this time around" Rahma encouraged her.

She still hasn't told him yet, because she remembered their last talk with him.

"Isn't Aaira so cute" Alisha asked Aryan as she laid her head on his chest.

"Yes she is, she looks like munib though summayyah isn't happy about that I guessed" he said chuckling, playing with her hair that was left open.

"Can't believe she is one year old today, summayyah wasn't happy about that, she almost cried though she adores her daughter and her love for munib only increases" she said as she snuggles closer to him.

"What do you think about having another baby" she asked him quietly,

He froze

"No- I mean, what if something happens to you" he stuttered while sitting up.

"Nothing will happen except what Allah says will Happen to me Aryan" she said as she sat up too and place a hand in his hair ruffling it.

"But Alisha--i can't loose you" he said with teary eyes she quickly wrapped her arms around him.

"Hey, I was just asking" she said.

"We have two kids and that's enough okay" she added desperately.

She felt warm water touching her back and she knew that he was really crying ..

He was sacred because he knew she almost died the last time..

_________________________

"Goodnight then Alisha, Goodnight princess" Rahma said to them Sofia smiled and waved her hands at Rahma as she left not before passing Alisha an encouraging smile.

"I have to go meet uncle Adnan before I sleep see you tomorrow mamana, I love you" Sofia said as she hug Alisha.

"You too baby na" she said as she placed her hands on Alisha's stomach.

"We love you too."

"""""""""""""""~_~_~_~"""""""""""

~^~^~^~^~^

He walks tiredly to his room with his phone placed to his left ear and a frown etched on his face as he makes a business call.

"Am sorry Mr Lewis, but if you are not going to go with the 5% offer then the deal is off" he said frustratedly.

"I will think about it Mr Aryan, thank you" the man said as Aryan hanged up.

Aryan sigh as he opened the Royal door to his room and entered the closest picking up a green sweat pant before going to the bathroom to change.

He came out of the bathroom shirtless in his sweat pant only placing the other clothes he removed in the hanger.

He carried his laptop before climbing the king-size bed.

And now where is parisha

He thought as he worked on his system.

After some minutes a call came through his private phone.

He checked the callers ID

'My forever❤️♥️'

Written in Arabic language, he smiled and picked up;

"Hey Albi, meet me in my room now now please" she said almost whining.

He Chuckled,

"Am coming parisha" he said.

He made his way to her room which was,

opposite to his,

Reason why he chuckled,

He opened the door and he froze.

The first thing that caught his eyes was the pink box at the side of the bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To
Be
Continued...
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I wonder why this people like to freeze 😂🤔

Boring chapter
Ikr

Dedicated to zaynabuu, my momma, my gf!

Vote
Share
Follow
Nd like peweessssssss🎊