Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 12

I am pretty sorry about the long wait. I actually had the story ready almost a week ago, but my computer got hijacked by some program, so almost every time I went on the internet, it would be really slow and proceed to freeze up. I didn't have the chapter on any other computer, so I couldn't have just updated from a different computer. My dad finally fixed it yesturday and I'm unjacked, so enjoy the new chapter dolls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

Let the Games Begin

The next morning I woke up peacefully. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 8 o clock, everyone would be asleep for a good 3 more hours. The plan was clear to me, and I knew what had to be done for Zero to realize if he loved me or not. After that talk with the old man, everything was clear. It was if I was writing my fate into a story book, only it would be permanent. I was writing in pen.

I hopped out of bed and changed into some decent clothes. After my bags were packed and the room was empty, I called Enzo to get the plane ready. The transportation will drop me off in Boston, and then come back to New York and wait for the others.

Before leaving, I left a note on the kitchen table. It read:

    Dear everyone,

Our time in New York was fantastic. I hope everyone had a good time. You all have another 2 days to relax at the hotel, but I will be leaving now. The plane will be waiting at the airport for whenever you feel ready to go home. So goodbye everyone, and thanks for the memories.

                                                                                      -Fran

I reread it a few times and laughed to myself. It sounds like we will never meet again. Kassie and Kathleen were my best friends so of course we will see each other daily, and Dan and Shane were their boyfriends so they will be included in our life. The only person who I was unsure about was Zero, it all depends if he comes after me or not.

The trip back to Boston was quiet at first. Enzo came home with me because his week off was up. He had to go back to work as an officer. The awkward silence was broken after about an hour.

“So, why are you leaving so early? I thought you liked New York.” Enzo sipped his orange juice and eyed me carefully.

“I loved New York, just maybe not the events that took place.” I grumbled slightly and looked out the window. The clouds were heavenly, so serene.

“What did Zero do this time? I thought all the drama would be done for now.” Enzo cleared his throat and put the orange juice down.

“He got pissed at me for hanging out with a guy friend. In return he started to make out with some slut at a club. I am avoiding him for now.” The tone of voice I used was just enough to make me sound hurt. Don’t get me wrong though, when you really like someone who pulls stuff like that, it does hurt. I am just devious enough to make a plan to get him back.

“That’s a shame, he seemed like a good guy at first. People like that are good with disguises.” Enzo sighed and got up to sit next to me. He put his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

A few tears flew down my face. It didn’t hurt, did it? Seeing someone you thought you could trust betray you. It didn’t hurt, but why am I crying? It must be a natural reaction when someone shows that they are sorry for you. Pity is sad. Pity makes me cry.

I dragged my arm down my face and got rid of the tears. Of course I was sad. It hurt. It hurt a lot. The only reason I am thinking so clearly is revenge. To skid down so low, so low as trying to hurt someone you loved? I must really be sick. This is just a test then, a test to see if he loves me. Revenge is not a part of my plan.