Falling in Love with a Badass Skater Boy Chapter 18

I think it's been like 2 years since I updated this story. The only reason I am updating it is because people still like it and I feel bad leaving this story the way it was. A few important things people may want to know, well majority of my characters are based off of real friends I have/had. Now, I am no longer friends with the two main girls due to some really unfortunate circumstances. I will be phasing them out of the story, but I promise that it will still have the same boys, same adventures, and the same funny story. Thanks for sticking with me, and feel free to comment what you liked about this chapter and how you feel about where the story is going :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheating is a Terrible Thing

I reached my hand out and pushed the key into the lock to our house. A moment passed before the door opened and we were greeted by our beautiful skate park home. I took a step inside and put my bags down. Everyone else flooded inside the massive place and ran around in ecstasy, happy to be back. Zero put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm really happy to be back, it feels so good to see this place again," I said with a small smile spreading across my lips. I put my arms around Zeros neck and went on my tip toes to give Zero a peck on the lips.

"It's always good to be home, but I have been home this entire time," Zero said while he dipped his head lower to my shoulder. An amused expression immediately took over my face as I questioned his meaning.

"So you are saying that while we were in Japan, you simultaneously stayed here at the skate park, effectively being in two places at once? Yeah okay sweetie," I tightened my arms around him and laughed a little bit. He responded with a nip at my neck and gave a giggle when I yelped, not expecting the attack.

"No silly, home is anywhere I am with you," He said with a kiss to the part of me neck he bit. My mouth opened slightly as I looked dazed and confused. That was cute as hell, I completely was not expecting that.

Grateful to have such a sweet man in my life, I nudged his head back up and rewarded his nice words with a slow kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his hand against the small of my back. I scooted closed to him and pushed my hands through his thick messy mane, occasionally tugging on it. The kiss was slow and sweet, and I could feel the love and affection through it.

"Oh my god get a room will you two," Kassie yelled as it caught Kathleen's attention.

Once she saw us, we got a pillow thrown straight at our faces. I couldn't hide my smile when I pulled back and looked at Zeros face. We both burst out into laughter when our eyes met, which just seemed to upset the others more. In turn, we got so many pillows pelted at us that we had to run up the stairs and tackle the attackers, which were Kat and Shane. I took Kat to the floor with ease while Zero had to do a bit of wrestling with Shane to get him down. Eventually though, the tirade stopped as the attackers were subdued.

I got off Kat with a triumphant smile as she crossed her arms and huffed herself into a hissy fit on the floor. Her fun got ruined, so she was going to be bitter for a minute or two. After flipping her the middle finger, I laughed and hopped away to the bathroom.

A few seconds later I was undressed and turning on the water to the shower. I hopped in, relieved to be able to shower in my own home and to get some peace and quiet for a second. Just as I sat sighed and let the hot water relax me, I heard the doorknob creak. It was probably Zero coming in to brush his teeth or something.

"Fran? Don't freak out but it's Dan," a deep husky voice came amid the steamy air. Why would Dan be in here?

"Any reason you decided to come in and interrupt my shower?" I said calmly as I began washing my face. I closed my eyes tightly to keep the face wash from getting into my eyes.