Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Bite Me!

My phone buzzed on the coffee table, and I already knew it was Theo. We were having a conversation about pickles vs. bananas.  I favor bananas all the way, and Theo decided that pickles are much more superior. Before I was able to pick up my phone, Zero picked it up.

"Hey, I'm going to call Enzo to get groceries." Before I could say anything else, Zero read the text and started to become angry. Damn, I wonder what Theo said.

"Why are you talking to that douche and why did he say you could suck his pickle?!" Zero looked pissed off. The fact that he took the pickle thing the wrong way wasn't good.

"He started to text me and I just texted back. Theo is a nice guy, and we were just having an argument on which was better, pickles or bananas. Don't interpret what he said in a perverted way." Zero looked to my phone and started typing something to Theo.

Once he was done, he tossed my phone back to me. Theo replied back almost instantly saying that he would win in the end. I laughed to myself, Theo was a cute guy but Zero was perfect. He was the one who stole my heart, and no matter what Theo did, I wasn't going to change that.

My phone vibrated on my knee and I looked down. Theo said he wanted to come over to the hotel and bring me to an interactive play called Shear Madness. Wow, I love acting and art, so this was perfect. The rest of the gang hated theater and creative arts. If I even asked them, they would ridicule me for being so interested.

I replied back, telling him I was ready. Sure enough, a few minutes later he knocked on the door. Shane answered it as I put my shoes on. He glared at me. After a long sigh he called Zero over to the door. Theo had his usual determined look on his face.

"Uh, did I not make it clear to you that you should keep your filthy hands away from what's not yours? Or, should I beat some sense into your tiny brain?" Zero took a step toward Theo, but I was quick to intervene.

"Sorry Zero, Theo just offered to bring me to a play. I know none of you guys would like to come so. . ." Zero snapped his attention off of Theo and realized I had spoken. He growled slightly and slammed the door shut. The doors almost came off its hinges as the wind from the door blew in my face.

"Now that he is gone, shall we go?" I frowned and nodded. At least I tried to explain, if he didn't want me to go he could have told me not to. I wouldn't have argued if it made him uncomfortable. But whatever, he chose to slam the door in my face so that's his problem for not wanting to talk.

We walked to the theater and saw the play. Most of the time, Theo was either trying to put his arm around me or hold my hand. I let none of that happen, but he was a damn determined boy on a mission. We went out to eat at a casual restaurant and then headed out to the club Kathleen told me everyone was at.

When I got there, I was surprised to see Zero dancing with the majority of the female population. It's like all those whores created an unbreakable circle, and took turns dancing with him. Theo smirked slightly, so I smacked him in the arm. I looked over at the bar to see a surprisingly sober Kathleen. She just continued to watch Zero with sorrowful eyes. I took a seat next to her and watched him dance.

"Don't worry, I bet he is only drunk." She smiled and passed me a drink.

"I damn hope sure." I sighed and took a gulp of my drink.

As the song changed to a techno song called 6 little eggs, Zero grabbed one of the girls and started to make out with her. She was a blonde bimbo. You could tell by the boobs that defy gravity, the perfect example that she was a slut. Not all people with fake boobs though are sluts, only the ones that look like they ooze herpes.

"You want to get out of here?" Kathleen rubbed my back and tried to smile.

"No it's okay, you stay here. I will just call a taxi." My voice quivered slightly, but I didn't want anyone to see me cry.

I quickly jumped off of the stool before Kathleen could answer. If anything, I would get a remark about how New York is not the best place to be alone at night. As soon as I left, the tears spilled. Zero wasn't drunk, he was just an idiot. Sure, it wasn't nice of me to go out with Theo, but that was a friendship thing. Now that me and Zero are- I mean were dating, it doesn't mean we can't talk to friends of the opposite gender?

I managed to walk a few blocks before I turned into an alleyway and sat on the floor. Broken glass crunched under my heels as I began to sob. A deep voice cleared there throat and I looked up. An older man, maybe in his 70s, sat straight across from me. He smiled at me, with his crooked smile and a very Greek nose.

"Well, it looks like you could use some advice darling." He giggled gleefully, that way that only an old man could pull off.

"My boyfriend just cheated on me, right in front of my face." I smiled and laughed a little bit. He seemed to be thinking about my situation.

"Well, do you love him?" His eyes lit up when he said love. It was evident that he had a wife that he loved dearly.

"Yes, I thought I did, but now of course I'm not so sure." I wiped my eyes and cleared my throat.

"Well, if he loves you, then he will come back begging for forgiveness. But you won't give it to him, not immediately at least. You will need to get him to prove that he loves you, and that something like that is not tolerable. You see, with a man, you need to play hard to get. Date around, get another boyfriend, but if he really loves you, he will never give up. That is the power of young love. Now, you should probably get home, it's dangerous out here. Would you like me to call you a cab?" He smiled once again, and it seemed as if my problems had just vanished.

"No, it's quite alright. My home is only a few blocks from here." I smiled and dug through my purse. This man must have been homeless. I offered the money to him but he refused.

"Honey, I am a millionaire. The only reason I'm here is because I am waiting for my limo to come." He laughed a jolly little laugh and I smiled. He had to be crazy, but he was a sweet old man.

But, sure enough, just as I walked out of the alley, a limo pulled up to the curb. The man offered a ride once again, but I refused. We said our goodbyes and I made it back to the apartment. After a nice long shower and a chapter in my book Halo done, I went to bed. Everyone came home just as I was getting into bed.

I locked my door and jumped into bed. I could hear silence between the group. The girls probably told the boys not to talk to Zero. Man, do I love those girls. I turned the lights off in my room and pulled the covers up to my chin.

I heard someone outside my door, about to knock, but then pulling back, shifting their weight from side to side. The floor creaked with each attempt. After a while, they tried to open the door. The stopped when they figured out it was locked.

"Get the hell away from there. Fucking bastard. . ." Kassie growled menacingly. A deep sigh came from who I'm assuming to be Zero. He hesitantly left the door, and I smirked.

Guess who the badass is now