Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 9

Chapter 9

You Taste Sweet

Today was the day, the day I have been looking forward to. Today, we go to FAO Schwarz! For those of you who do not know, it's a huge famous toy store in New York. It has the coolest new toys that just came out. Plus, it has a huge candy store for the hyperactive children like me.

I tugged onto Zero's arm and looked back. He was smiling, probably laughing to himself about how much of a kid I will become once I enter that wonder land. Kathleen was looking at the windows, pointing out the cool toys to Dan. Kassie on the other hand was just talking to Shane, most likely arguing. How could she not be looking at the big palace in front of us! 

I tugged Zero's sleeve and we both went into the revolving door. His hands were on mine as I pushed the door. Everyone else followed and we stopped at the entrance. I took in the glorious sight. There was toys everywhere, children running around, an escalator to the top floor, and cool towers you could walk to the top of and see the entire 1st floor.

"I like this place already!" Kathleen squealed. We all walked upstairs to the Christmas department. Everything was covered in white. I grabbed some fake snow and tossed it at Zero. We had a snowball fight while everyone else made their bets. In the end, Zero won because he pinned me to the floor and kissed me. I crossed my arms and pouted as he got up.

"That was foul play jerk!" Once again, I used my famous pout and was rewarded with arms around my waist. Zero nuzzled his face deep into my neck and licked slightly. My face turned red and I focused my attention on Kathleen. Dan was tugging her under a doorway and pushed her slightly so she could lean against it.

"Dan, why are we stopping, I want to see the-" Kathleen was cut off with a finger on her lips, shushing her. Her face lit up as Dan pointed to the mistletoe above them. Sneaky bastard, I laughed slightly to myself. Zero was nibbling on my neck at this point.

 I watched as Dan leaned down and kissed Kathleen. Okay, I nearly squealed my head off. Kathleen looked so confused and red that I couldn't help but smile to myself. Kathleen will never change. Dan moved his hand to Kathleen's jaw and intensified the kiss. At that moment everything was cute. Everything was nice until. . . .

"Yeah, get some!" Kassie yelled. Damn it, they broke the kiss and glared straight at her. Why Kassie, it was so cute! Kassie just smirked and gave a thumbs up. Kathleen in return gave her the middle finger.

"Okay, if they get arguing, then it's best for us to not get involved." Zero whispered into my ear as he tried to cover the small redness on my neck with my shirt. I smirked inwardly at his reaction.

Zero tugged me to the carnival area. We both walked up to a game stand and Zero played that game where you have to toss the ring onto the milk bottle. I watched admiringly as Zero got most of them in. Once he won, I picked out a black Neko cat with a big head compared to its body. I hugged it to my chest and nuzzled my face into it.

Zero looked to the side awkwardly, obviously wanting attention. A light blush tinted my cheeks as I rose to my tip toes and kissed his cheek. He turned his head to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips found mine easily and we started to kiss. I pushed my hands into his hair and felt the soft locks.

"Yeah get some!" I heard Kassie yell. I looked behind me and saw Kathleen hitting Kassie over the head furiously. Shane and Dan just laughed and watched Kathleen hit Kassie. Damn, poor Kass was going to be sore in the morning. Her blood disorder won't help the bruises either.

"Kassie I swear to God if you do that one more time, you'll be getting something called a black eye!" I swear, Kathleen's eyes had a red glint in them. I laughed slightly, still unhappy that my kiss was interrupted.