Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Bath Time

I woke up with a jolt as a pancake was thrown at my face. Although it did smell good, it was hot. I jumped up and quickly tossed it away, trying to not let it burn me. Kat was laughing in the background as I made a grumpy half asleep face.

“Wakey wakey Frannycakes!”  Kat yelled as I tried to stand up.

Kassie came and grabbed my arms, steadying my half asleep body. I grumbled a few swears, and when Kat started laughing, she received a flash of my middle finger. Kassie sighed and smiled a bit at our childish behavior.

“Come have breakfast, we have to get working soon.” Kathleen said as all three of us walked down the hallway to the large kitchen. Daisuke was waiting for us with bowls of fruit and plates of pancakes.

“Good morning Fran, are you feeling better?” Daisuke asked as he came and kissed my forehead. I smiled and hugged him.

“What do you mean by that?” I said as I grabbed a grape and popped it into my mouth.

“The earthquake last night, you and Zero in the hot springs, we found you both huddled up asleep in the water about an hour after. The doors wouldn’t open with all the rocks pressed up against it.” Daisuke said as he watched me carefully. Realization hit and I remembered the previous events.

“Where is Zero?” I said in a panicked voice. Was he alright?

“He is fine. He is most likely sleeping right now. He is in the guest bedroom with a bathroom attached so we can wash his wounds regularly.” Daisuke said in a calming voice.

“Wait, what happened last night? What's wrong with Zero?” Kassie said in a concerned tone.

“There was an earthquake that you guys must have slept through. Zero and I were in the hot springs, and the rocks came down and pretty much ripped his back raw.” They must have been some heavy sleepers.

“Are you serious?” Kat said as her jaw dropped.

“Yep, and you all slept through it, congrats.” I said with a laugh.

Kathleen puckered her lips, crossed her arms and looked to the side with a bit of blush tinting her face. Kassie sighed and looked to the ground, playing with her thumbs. I patted them both on the back with a smile, and we all walked to Zeros room. The boys were all there, sleeping on a queen sized mattress, barely fitting.

Zero was cuddled into Dan’s chest, and Dan had his arm on Zero’s back, pressing him into his chest. Xavier was sitting up against the headboard, with Shane's head on his lap. Shane's leg was wrapped around Dan’s hip and dangling above Zero’s torso.

“Oh my God, this is too cute.” Kat whispered as she took a few pictures with her phone.

“Your right, this is pretty damn adorable, I must admit.” Kassie said as she just smiled and observed the scene.

I couldn’t help but smile. They all looked so peaceful, snuggled up to their best friends. A part of me wanted to wake them up and see how they were doing, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it. They all slept with Zero when he got hurt, they were loyal best friends. Who knows how long they stayed up with him, disinfecting his back and giving him a bath. They deserved some rest.

“We should let them rest.” I said in a whisper, careful not to wake them.

“Fran” Zero said in a mumbled voice. I looked down at him, and saw his eyes were still closed. He must have been having a dream.

“Nh Fran” Zero said with a grunt. He started to tense up and cringe.

“Zero, wake up, your having a nightmare” I said as I shook him gently.