Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Hide and Seek

Shane was laying on the ground, his body violently shaking, and foam coming out of his mouth. I screamed at the top of my lungs, falling to my knees. His body stopped moving and his head fell to the side. SHIT no time to waste!

I crawled to his body and whipped the foam from his mouth. It was time for mouth to mouth to get him breathing. His mouth was opened slightly so I pressed my lips to his. I pushed air in and took my mouth away. I pressed it once again and I felt an arm around my back, pressing my face closer to his. His eyes opened and I could feel him smirking against my lips.

"You fucking jerk I thought you were dead!" I slapped him hard against the face. I heard a few laughs and turned my head. Kassie, Kathleen and Dan were laughing their asses off! I stood up and ran to the bathroom. I was on the verge of tears.

Zero slipped out of the bathroom and caught me before I was able to enter. Tears spilled from my eyes and I pouted. Zero moved the hair from my face and saw the tears. I hugged him and rested my head on his chest. He held me tightly.

"What's wrong?" Zero said in a soothing voice. He tucked some hair behind my ear and searched my green eyes for emotion.

"He took my first kiss! That stupid idiot made me think he was dead to!" I dug my face into his chest, to ashamed of my own emotions. I was on edge. I thought he was dead for god's sake! He was in serious danger in my mind! Then he takes my first kiss!? Damn bastard!

"First kiss? Ah its okay, I would be just as angry. I will go take care of him, be right back." Zero let go of me and smiled. He walked to Shane and smiled at him. Shane held his hand up for a high five. Zero, instead, gave him a punch straight in the face. Shane fell to the ground and held his nose as the blood seeped through.

Kathleen and Kassie looked at me with confusion. They obviously though it was damn hilarious that I got my first kiss stolen! I held up my hand and gave them the middle finger. Kathleen broke out laughing and Kassie smiled. They knew I was pretty damn angry and just brushed it off. That's the good thing about your best friends, you can give them the middle finger without taking it to heart.

Enzo came out of the kitchen smiling, holding a large plate with pancakes and French toast on it. He was wearing a cute pink frilly apron and had some sugar on his cheek. Ah so damn cute! Yes, I admit, he can sometimes look so cute he looks like a girl. Enzo had a slender cute body with muscles from working out.

"What wrong?" Enzo walked to me and wiped one of my tears away. Okay, who could be sad when looking at such an adorable sight! I dragged my thumb down his cheek and licked it. Yummy, sugar! I smiled and laughed, trying to reach for his cheek again. Enzo just laughed and dodged it. He yelled "Food's ready!" and walked to the table. Zero was already sitting at the table. Everyone else was trying to get Shane's nose to stop bleeding.

Enzo looked at Shane and didn't say anything. He knew he did something to deserve it. I sat next to Zero and Enzo gave us each a plate stacked high with pancakes and French toast. I smiled and him and swiped my thumb across his cheek when he wasn't looking. It was probably maple syrup. I licked my finger and smiled at him.

Enzo sat across from me and dug into his food. He had maple syrup all over his face and once again, I had to hold back the urge to lick it. I took a bite and looked over to Shane. Kassie was holding a bag of ice to his nose. Shane smiled and waved sadly to me. I guess he found out about the first kiss thing.

"So, what did he do?" Enzo looked in between me and Shane. I huffed and took another bite.

"Uh I guess he tricked her and got her first kiss. Don't worry, I already took care of it." Zero smirked and put his arm around me. I pouted and felt slightly bad for Shane. Sure, he deserved it but he didn't know it was my first.