Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Nintendo My Ass

We all walked on the sidewalk, laughing at our ridiculous jokes and teenage humor. I pointed to the large store ahead of us decorated with anime and Pokémon. Our plan for the day was to walk around New York and see Times Square, but once I saw the look on the boys face, I knew that wasn't happening.

"Okay, if that's what I think it is, then I have just died and gone to heaven!" Shane yelled out. Dan was trying to keep as calm as possible, but he was even showing his wild smile he tried to keep a smirk. Zero squeezed my hand and gave me the cutest pout I have ever seen. He backed me up against a corporate building and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Please? Just a little while, it will be fun, I promise. Pretty please?" Zero made a little sniffle and buried his head deeper into my neck. I looked over to everyone else and saw similar forms of what Zero was portraying.

Dan was reasoning with Kathleen, acting playful and occasionally tickling her. Eventually, Kathleen let her defenses down and agreed to let the boys go to the store they knew so well. Shane on the other hand, was arguing with Kassie. Kassie was giving him a million reasons why not to go into the store. After Shane got fed up with the reasoning, he ended up throwing Kassie over his shoulder and walking to the store anyway. Kassie of course, was still fighting even though she had clearly lost.

"What do you say?" Zero brought me back to focus. Well, it looks like I don't have much of a choice. The other boys won their battles, and Zero was too damn cute to reject. I lifted his chin up and kissed his pouty lips.

"You're so cute. But first, what is this place?" I asked, feeling like I had all the power in the world.

"Why, it's Nintendo World!" His face lit up and he blinked a few times. I held his hand and we ran to the others. They were already at the entrance. I could see a Ferris wheel and games through the windows.

Once we stepped inside, the boys were in their own world. They all just stared at the rides, games and new game technology with their mouths wide open. Sure, it was pretty cool, but the guys were acting worse than me Kassie and Kathleen when we entered F.A.O. Swartz.

One minute they were there, the next they weren't. At that point, I knew that we weren't seeing Times Square. I heard a grumble and looked down. Kassie was sitting on the floor, clearly unhappy with the way Shane put her down.

"Well, this should be interesting. . ." Kathleen trailed off, trying to spot one of our boys in a crowd of teenage boys. I let out a sigh and we all walked to the amusement park area. After a few seconds of scanning the rides, I heard Zero's voice scream. How the hell did he get on the rollercoaster so fast?!

"Well, I found one. We are each going to need to grab the others boy. They will see us too easily if we each go after our own. Kassie, you grab Dan. Your intellect should match his, so be creative. You should be able to outsmart him if you can find his weakness. Kathleen, you go after Zero. He may know martial arts, but he would never hurt a girl. His weakness is cuteness, so lure him in with your charm. He is easy to catch, but hard to tie down so keep your eye on him at all times and don't let him trick you. Alright, let's go!" My plan seemed like it would actually work.

I ran off to the area that seemed like it was a demonstration of a new game console. My eyes scanned the crowd for jet black hair. Come on, he has to be here somewhere! I gave up looking and ran to the arcade, expecting him to be there.

 I put my hair in a messy ponytail and walked through the arcade. Most of the nerds turned from their games and ogled at me. A shiver went down my spine as a few of them started to follow me. I started to increase my speed in hopes that the nerd zombies would maybe magically trip and die but no, they just sped up. Once I looked back, I had wished I didn't. They were fixing their hair and smiling goofily at me. Abort mission! Screw Shane, I'm getting the hell out of here!