Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Beach Time Fun

"Kassie can you hand me some sun screen?" She nodded and gave it to me. I rubbed it along my shoulders and arms. I had already gotten the rest of my body.

"Kassie put some on my back! I can't reach damn it!" Kathleen whined, clearly irritated.

"Geez you guys I have to put some on too you know! I have been putting it all on you and haven't even started putting any on me!" Kassie was getting pissed off with our childishness.

I passed the bottle to Kathleen and she knew what to do. She opened the cap and squirted Kassie.

"Stop complaining slave!" Kathleen managed to say in between laughs. Kassie couldn't help but crack a smile.

 "We better hurry up. We have to meet the boys at the beach in 20 minutes." I know that we have the reputations to be the early ones and we need to uphold that rep.

I ran into the bathroom and changed into my bikini. When I came out, Kathleen and Kassie already had their bathing suits on. We all grabbed a towel and Kassie brought money.

"Can I-""NO" Kassie and I yelled in unison. Kathleen is never driving again.

Kassie jumped into the driver's seat and sat next to her. Kathleen crossed her arms and pouted before she got into the back. I pumped up the radio and "I Like It" by Enrique Iglesias came on. We all sang, well more like screamed, the lyrics.

"Were here!" Kassie exclaimed.

"Fran you should have brought a shirt." Kathleen laughed.

Crap, I forgot a shirt. I just jumped into the car with my bikini on. Oh well, I'm sure I'll survive.

"The boys are already here!" I pointed to the front of the car and three boys were sitting on it.

We all got out of the car and ran to the boys. Zero looked at me and then to the ground. His face was slightly red. Shane slapped his back and laughed.

"Hey Fran" Zero raised his head enough to meet my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He has never seen a girl in a bikini?

"Nothing! You look good." Zero laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his head.

Kathleen casually walked to me and nudged my arm. She gave a knowing smile and I crossed my arms, accidentally creating cleavage. Kathleen laughed at me and I just pouted.

Kassie and Shane were already walking to the sand. Kathleen hooked her arm with Dan's and walked with him.

Zero smiled and held his hand out to me. I took it and we walked behind the others. The beach was empty, as it always is. Once we got to a good spot, we all set out our towels.

"So what should we do first?" Kassie asked everyone.

"How does volleyball sound?" Dan said, pointing to the net and ball.

"That sounds awesome! But I must warn you, we are all quite good." Kathleen smirked. We were champions 4 years running.

"I'm sure we will be able to manage." Shane said, unknowing of our experience.

We all walked over to the net. It was girls vs. boys. The boys started. Shane hit the ball and it crossed to our side. Kassie made a dive and returned it. Her shirt was full of sand. I laughed and pointed, only to get a sandy shirt pelted at my face. Kathleen tossed me her shirt and I put it on top of Kassie's.

The boys were staring at their bikinis. Zero laughed at them and picked up the ball. He served it to my side and I skillfully shot it back. He made a dive for the ball only to have it hit him in the head. I smirked.