Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 16

Sooo I have updated after a few months, and I'm sorry for that. If you are still interested in reading my story, then I am more then happy to continue updating. You can thank my cousin and best friend Gabby (youmesaturdaynight) *i'll dedicate this chapter to her*. Pretty the only way for me to update is for her to ask/hound me, so if you want new chapters, please message her to talk to me. I nearly guarantee I will do it, plus its more effective then asking my myself because of my extreme laziness. Enjoy the chapter, and if you want more, ask Gabby to hound me for more XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

My Lips Your Lies

I took a deep breath and looked down, not sure if I could meet Xavier's pleading eyes. How could he be jealous? He showed that he only wanted to be friends, I thought that was established when he didn’t even want to sleep in the same bed as me.

“What? How could you be jealous, I thought you didn’t like me like that!” My voice was high and confused.

“I didn’t! Well I do, but I’m not supposed to.” He bit his lip nervously and looked off to the side.

“What's that mean, that you aren’t supposed to?” What could that possibly mean, this isn’t Romeo and Juliet. We aren’t born to hate each other.

“Listen, it’s really complicated and I can’t explain it right now. I wish I could, but I can’t.” He took my hand and looked deep into my eyes.

“Then talk to me when you’re ready to tell me.” I pulled my hand away from his grasp and jumped off the bed. I started walking to bathroom, and when I looked back at him, his head was hung low.

When I got into the bathroom, I was met with a funny sight. Shane was straddling Zero in the tub, trying to put the bandage wrap on him. Zero was being difficult and uncooperative, not giving him the access to his back.

“Having a hard time there?” I said in a mocking tone.

“Not if you help me” Shane mumbled as he roughly tried to get Zero to sit forward. Zero kept his back plastered to the tub as he crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out.

“You’re such a kid sometimes.” I laughed as I bent over and began to tickly Zero’s sides. That was just enough time for Shane to bandage Zero’s back at nearly the speed of light.

“Get up, we have work and don’t have time to waste on you.” Shane said as he playfully winked at Zero. Zero smiled and stood as he followed us out.

“Rest up; I have my cell phone so call me if you need anything.” I smiled and left. As soon as I left the room, I could feel my phone vibrating. Inwardly I smiled and answered it.

“Yes?” I laughed.

“I need you to be by my side . . . forever.” A small smile began to grow on my face as I bit the side of my lip and leaned against a wall.

“Dude, stop flirting and sleep or I will drug your breakfast.” And the mood was killed by Shane.

There was some rustling on the other end and I could tell that Shane had taken his phone and turned it off. I laughed a bit to myself and walked to the kitchen. Xavier was cooking with a few other workers. I sighed and washed my hands. Xavier was blatantly staring, and I didn’t think he noticed he was doing it.

I strolled over to the order board and saw that no one was making an order of eggs, so I took a pan and began spraying it. After a glance in the refrigerator, I could see there were no eggs there. A Japanese man was watching me and smiled. He pointed to a door and signaled for me to go in it. That must be where the eggs were.