Chapter 32: Red Russia

Russia-1919
~

Y/N fluttered their eyes open. They saw that they were in the same room before they died in the war. They carefully sat up, looked down at their hands, and saw that they glitched from (F/C) to white.

Odd... maybe Whirl is having difficulties again.

They carefully got out of bed, their legs wobbly. They saw the Russian Empire flag hanging above their bed. Maybe he's not dead..?

"Russian Empire? Konstantine???" Y/N called out... nothing. They started to walk but caught themselves on a chair before they fell.

Heavy footsteps came to the door, and it swung open to reveal Soviet again, his eyes tired, and he looked stressed.

"Morning Y/N, now why are you yelling my father's name?" He questioned. He crossed his arms and stared at them.

Y/N looks back at their bed and stared at the flag, and looks back to the Soviets. Were they dreaming? The union looks at the flag that hung over the bed, and he hums.

"Right... I've asked one of the servants to change that wretched imperialist flag. I guess she didn't." Soviet sighs. He looks back at Y/N and frowns. "You should also change the colors... red would look better on you."

Y/N went over to the mirror, oh right their skin was the Imperial flag. Black, yellow, and white, the type Soviet hates but the type that reminds you of Igor or... Russian Empire. How he was kind and nice to Y/N when they were serving him in the palace.

"What if I want to keep this look?" Y/N asked. They look back at the Soviet who rolled his eyes.

"Why would anyone keep that if all he did was sit back and watch his people starve and suffer? I'll go find a flag for you to change your look." Soviet scoffs, he leaves the room afterward and leaves the door wide open.

(If you want to keep the imperialist flag, you can vote on it ;) otherwise, you be a commie. Which other flag gets more votes will be the flag Y/N wears.)

Y/N shuts the door and goes to take the flag down. They decided to fold it carefully and hide it from the Soviets just in case.

They opened the closet to see that it was full of mostly dress shirts and neat pants... and boots, lots of boots.

Y/N dressed in their new clothes, and they went to the mirror to check themselves out. Just then, the door opens again to reveal the Soviets holding a few things along with the red flag. His attention went to the smaller figure, and his cheeks reddened more.

He cleared his throat and set down a uniform and the communist flag on the bed.

"What's that for?" Y/N questioned, they point at the uniform and look at the nation.

"This is what you'll be wearing. As a general and my right hand, I expect you to wear something formal." Soviet answered, "You can come down once you're finished in here." He left once again this time he closed the door.

Y/N went over to their bed and held up the red flag. It had already started to stain their hands even though the flag wasn't wet or anything. It was so odd. They went to go wash it off, but it wouldn't. It was then that when Y/N touched the imperialist flag, their hands went back to white.

Y/N sat on their bed staring at the two flags that sat there neatly. Their thoughts were clouded, what will happen now..?