Chapter 23: Baby

W049: Ok I was looking through some comments, some of which made me wheeze to the point I couldn't breathe, some of you be simping on Felix for some reason, and some have been talking about motherfucking BABIES SO HERE WE ARE!

Germany-1794
~

Y/N walked to where Dragonfly was, Berlin was walking beside them he was chatting, and he seemed to be more cheerful now that the duke was back and Prussia is satisfied.

"And don't worry about Holy finding out you had intercourse with Pol and Prussia. I'll keep it a secret." Berlin vowed. He helped the duke get on Dragonfly, and he walked to where the black gates were at.

"Thank you, Berlin. It means a lot." Y/N thanked as they slowly ride Dragonfly toward the gate.

"Of course! I wouldn't want you to get in trouble, I'm glad everything is taken care of." Berlin sighed, and he motions for the guards to open the gates which they did.

"Anyways, safe travels! I'll see you soon!" Berlin smiled as he started to walk back to the mansion. Y/N starts riding Dragonfly through the streets of the capital.

Y/N was riding on the bridge when suddenly they heard something, commanding Dragonfly to halt the horse, stop galloping, and walked. The duke gently pats Dragonfly and hears closely for the sound. A cry was heard under the bridge, which made Y/N jump off of Dragonfly and run down and under the stone bridge

There, they saw a basket next to the river, Y/N walked over to it and lifted the blanket that was inside the basket. It revealed a baby, having the Prussian flag on their face of course (citizens have either dull or light flags), he looked around 6 or 7 months.

Y/N picks up the baby and looks around in the basket to see if there was a note or anything, nothing. It's a shame the parents gave their children away. Maybe they were having financial problems, or maybe they were on a run, something must've made them give up their baby.

Y/N walks up to Dragonfly and got on them. They held the child close for safety and warmth. It would take a while for them to make it to Hamburg, but Frankfurt isn't far from Berlin.

The duke changed directions and headed to Frankfurt, which Dragonfly gladly took.

~

Dragonfly huffs as she starts to stop galloping and starts trotting to the city's mansion. Y/N carefully got off and gave Dragonfly over to the guards where she'll be taken care of.

Y/N knocked on the door and waited, they look down at the child who was quietly sleeping and snuggling onto the soft blanket.

The doors opened and revealed Frankfurt, the city gasped in surprise and immediately hugs Y/N.

"Y/N! You gave Hamburg and me a heart attack when you left! We were so worried an- YOU GOT A CHILD?!" Frankfurt gasps at the sight of the baby the duke was holding.

"Frankfurt! Shhh! Don't wake him up." Y/N whispered, the city covers his mouth and let his duke inside.

"Where did you find him?"

"Under a bridge in Berlin, he was in a basket with nothing else but the blanket. No note or anything to tell me." Y/N sighed. They sat down on a chair and held the child to their chest.

"Poor little guy, maybe his parents didn't want him anymore?" Frankfurt guessed. He ordered one of the servants to fetch porridge for the child.

"We should name him!" Frankfurt grinned, his eyes wide and shiny.

"Maybe when Hamburg is here? I wouldn't want him to miss out at this moment, besides, maybe the boy can live with us."

"Y/N, if he's living with you and going to house to house, people are going to think he has a divorced family!" Frankfurt joked, which made the duke laugh a bit.

"Frankfurt, he's not going to have a divorced family. You'll be like an uncle to him." Y/N chuckled as they received porridge from one of the maids.

"Uncle, I like that! So then who's the dad, who's wearing the pants in the relationship?" Frankfurt questions his hands were on his hips, and he looked down at the duke who was currently feeding the child, "Is it Prussia? Or Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, WAIT WAIT, maybe Hapsburg! No, no, no Russian Empire, yes! Or maybe Britain!"

"Frankfurt! Shush! No one is going to be the dad!" Y/N yelled, their cheeks were red from embarrassment.

"Well, a child can't just have one parent and two uncles!" Frankfurt whines as he lies on the couch.

"Too bad, besides the empires are busy, and the child is counting on us to take care of him," Y/N stated, they continue to feed the baby while Frankfurt watched.

"Yeah, ok, the baby is going to be the center of attention!" Frankfurt joked. He sat up and stretched.

"Do you want to hold him?" Y/N asked, Frankfurt gasps and nodded. He was eager to hold the baby. He was given the child, and he carefully held him in his arms.

"Awww, he's so cute. I think my heart is melting." Frankfurt cooed, he has little tears in his eyes.

".. Are you crying -"

"NO, YOU ARE!" He sobbed as he held the baby close. Y/N laughed and rolled their eyes at the city.