Chapter 21: Love

Austria-1794
~

After staying over at Hapsburg's place, Y/N has been feeling better. They were walking down the halls to the library. Holy said that he got a surprise for them, and Y/N is eager to know or see what it is.

When the duke walked into the library, they saw Holy chatting with another country, they seem to wear darker clothing and have an eyepatch on their right eye.

They haven't seen the country at the ball or anywhere, but they must come from a different place in Europe.

"Y/N! Glad you came, meet Hungary!" Holy greeted with a warm smile.

Y/N smiles and shakes the kingdom's hand, "Nice to meet you Hungary, what brings you here?"

"Well, I was given a special request from the empire himself," Hungary responded, he looks over at Holy and nodded.

"Right, Y/N, I'm allowing you to see Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth again. But after that you have to go back to Prussia, I've already spoken to him so there's no need to be afraid to go back." Holy announced, after a minute or two of silence, the empire was tackled into a hug.

Holy smiles more, his heart flutters, and his face heats up a bit. He wraps his arms around the duke, and the two stayed like that for a moment before it was broken by Hungary clearing his throat.

"Oh yeah, Hungary will be taking you to Warsaw. I'll have to stay here with Hapsburg and Vienna." Holy stated he let go of the duke.

"Thank you, Holy."

"Of course, just promise me one thing. Don't do anything that'll get Prussia mad, I don't want to deal with his anger.." Holy sighed, Y/N nodded, and the duke walked out with Hungary leading them.

Hungary got onto his horse and waited for Y/N to get on theirs after a while the two rode off and out of Austria. The duo rode for a while but finally made it to Warsaw.

Hungary helped Y/n down, and they walked to a castle-like mansion. The Duke was amazed at the sight.

As they walked towards the corridors, they opened to reveal another capital, Warsaw.

"Welcome, Holy has sent a message telling me that you would come here." Warsaw greeted them, she lead the duke inside, but Hungary didn't come in.

"I'll see you later Y/N, maybe when you throw another ball, I'll see if I can make it!" Hungary called out. He walked to his horse, and he rode off in the town and back home.

Y/N smiled a bit and went back to following Warsaw. The capital led Y/N to a big office where they could see the helmet Pol wears.

The door closed behind the duke, which made them turn around, a bit startled until they saw their friend. Y/N sighed with relief, knowing it was only Pol.

"Oh, welcome, Y/N! I'm surprised you're here, I hope you're doing alright." Pol greeted, he started to walk over to his desk and only now saw the duke's sad smile.

"What's wrong..?" He asked.

"Well, Prussia forbids me from seeing you, so I guess this would be my only visit.." Y/N responded, they look down to avoid the kingdom's gaze.

Pol goes over to the duke and lifted their chin. He smiles warmly at them, and he kissed their forehead. "Don't be sad. Once things are settled, I'm sure he'll let you come over here." Pol reassured.

The thought of Reich got the better of the duke, and they kissed Pol's warm lips. Realizing what had happened, they quickly let go and covered their mouth seeing Pol's blushing face.

"I-I'm sorry! I just.. you reminded me of someone, that's all." Y/N stuttered. They felt so embarrassed.

"No, it's fine, don't worry." Pol chuckled.

"It didn't feel wrong to me.."

"Then why stop..?"

The two leaned in for another kiss. Only this one was more heated than the last.

[Warning! This will now contain lemon. If u are uncomfortable with it, then I advise you to leave or skip this! If you are an innocent bean, then plz skip-]

Pol started to gently take Y/N's clothes off, with the dukes jacket softly falling onto the hard cold floor. They both pulled out from the kiss, and the kingdom started to attack the duke's neck, which made them moan a bit.

Pol has been unbuttoning Y/N's dressed shirt and has his hands now caressing their exposed chest. Y/N was carried onto the kingdom's desk, and they felt Pol's bulge rubbing against them.

Y/N took their pants and undergarments off while Pol revealed his hard member. Before things could get even more heated, the kingdom hesitated.

"You do know what we're about to do would... ya know... I just never thought I would be conquering a duke of two cities... I'm not sure if this is even conquering.." Pol hesitated.

"We can stop if you want, cuddle a bit at the fireplace?" Y/N suggested, Pol shook his head and kissed their cheek.

Pol entered Y/N's entrance, which made the duke hiss in pain. Pol wipes the tears from Y/N's eyes and reassures them that it'll take a while. After minutes of having Y/N adjust to Pol's size, the kingdom started thrusting in and out at a steady pace.

The feeling was heavenly, and the duke moaned, and when the kingdom increased his pace. Y/N threw their head back, enjoying the pleasure they were given with each thrust.

"I love you, Y/N~." Pol purrs, he snuggles against the duke's neck and listened to their sweet moans.

After more pleasurable minutes, Y/N climaxed with a loud moan, with Pol sending his hot seed inside their entrance.

The two stayed in that position for a while before getting dressed again.

[Lemon is now over. Enjoy the rest of the story :)]

Pol and Y/N lie in the kingdom's bed; his chambers were covered with armor and weapons, and next to the bed was a fireplace. Y/N had their head on Pol's chest listening to his heartbeat while the kingdom had his head lying on the duke.

"Please don't tell Prussia about this, my love.." Pol begged Y/N chuckled a bit, and they pecked his lips.

"Don't worry, I won't, and I won't let him hurt you." Y/N purred, they snuggled on the kingdom's chest,  the warmth.
~

A black eagle sat on the blooming branch of a tree outside the castle mansion, it have seen everything. It then flew off into the sky and flew home.