The outlawed gardens

Hylla

I stared into the rubbies as if something would appear,
wondering if what Andrew had said was true. That everything we feared as children was actually out there in the real world, waiting for someone to come up their alley in order to attack.
A sudden eerie feeling crept up my spine as I thought of blood sucking vampires and creepy zombies. But zombies couldn't be real, or could they? I laughed at my myself, thinking how silly of me? Everything is real, but zombies definitely a big no. So not all the tales were real. Maybe the story stared of from something that really existed and got twisted along the way. Going down each generation, someone and Someone decided to add their very own little addition to the story and eventually it changed completely, unrecognisable.

Andrew and James walked ahead of me as I roamed slowly behind them. Alaric quiet far behind me. Thinking about it they put me in the middle on purpose. So that they could protect me. And I was completely fine with that. I definitely didn't want to be eaten by some scary shit demons or anything like that. We had entered the forest on the far end of Andrews home. By now the sky unable to be seen, covered by a thick canopy of trees...The silence was awfully scary.

"Nice day isnt it?" I shouted to Andrew and James. They both looked back at me and contained walking. Idiot! I said to myself. Nice day isn't it?! How embarrassing Hylla.
"Yes. Quiet a nice day indeed." Alaric said out of nowhere.
I smiled at him awkwardly. "So u caught up."
"Yea figured I was a little too far back." He chuckled.
"Alaric, how old are you?" I asked.
"Very..."
"Very as in over 40?"
"Darling im 160, if that's what your asking."
I swolled in shock. "What!"
"Oh don't worry, you'll get used to it."
"The how old is Andrew?" I asked
"19."
"Okay. So your 160, and Andrew is 19. How old is Georgia?"
He looked at me what felt longer then a full minute. "Curious little wolf are you?" He laughed.
I looked ahead at Andrew and James, even from afar you could tell that they were arguing about something. And. It made me wonder about what. The thing I didnt like about being in this world was the secrets, the wisphering. The constant feeling and everyone was hiding something away. I looked at alaric. A smile plastered across his face. Looking everywhere, watching his surrounding, similar to a dog who knew danger could be near, still it harnesses all the happy feelings to be prepared for it. He was hiding something, something from Andrew. Something from me. And something...and something Georgia.
"Say...Alaric, what is it your hiding from me?"
He looked at me supriesed, the smile vanishing from his face.
"Nothing, what drives you to make such an accusation?"
I smiled up at him. "I just feel it...you know?"
"No. No I don't know Hylla." He snapped. "Im a frikken warlock, not a damn werewolf."
"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked confused.
"You won't know?" He widened his eyes. "Seriously?" I shrugged my shoulders at him.
"Well each and every wolf is born with a unique power. Like Andrew for example can mind read, you apparently can sense if someone is hiding something. That's apart from your other powers. James, well his power I really don't know."
"I actually have a really strong memory."
I looked up to see James standing besides me.
"Is that so?" Andrew asked. "I'd say it was being an idiot!"
"Really?" I laughed. "Its more like getting into unnecessary problems"
"Okay all of you, very funny. 10 out of 10 for Andrew." He clapped his hand rolling his eyes and before we knew it he tumbled over and disappeared.
I looked at Andrew in shock."Umm, what just happened?"
"Looks like James used his powers again." He laughed at went after James also disappearing into thin air.
"Don't worry." Alaric placed his hand on my shoulder. "We've just found the opening to a fold!"
He took hold of my hand and jumped throw the invisible portal, leaving to a different fold.

I felt wind gushing around me, my ears ringing from it's sound. And then suddenly it started to become darker and darker and we began to fall faster. I shut my eyes tight, and held onto Alarics hand for dear life. Then... It stopped and we hit the ground with a heavy tud.
"See, I can do something." I heard James say.
"Its okay Hylla." I felt cold hands going around me pulling me in. "Open your eyes love." The voice said to me.
I opened it to see only white. I looked up, "Andrew!" I pushed away.
"You okay love?" He asked.
"Yes. I'm fine."
"Quick, hide." Alaric snapped at us. Pulling James by the collar behind half broken wall.
"The fold opening has being breached!!!" We heard shouting coming down the hill towards us. I looked up at the night sky. No wonder it become so dark on our way here. It was night in this fold.
"We're being surrounded!" Alaric whispered. "Its better if we surrender."
"Why would we do that?" James asked. "We fight."
"No!" Andrew snapped. "We can't risk Hyllas identity getting out."
Alaric turned to me, mumbling some words, he threw some orange dust on me. I looked down at myself.
"My hair." I proclaimed.
"Its just a small spell and will go back to normal whenever you wish for it. So choose your time correctly."
I nooded at Alaric. Andrew reached down ripping off a piece of his white shirt, he slowly raised waving it in the air.
"Lower your weapons!" A man shouted. "They have come in peace!"
We came out from behind the wall to see tall African guards in shiny silver armour. A piticullary tall one came foward.
"Sir Themba!" He shouted throwing his hand onto Andrews shoulder.
"Andrew Black, and these are my companions. we seek refuge with your king."
"Come with us, you should know this Mr. Black. The Sandgam is dangerous, the portal had been broken, allowing diffenrt sources of energy to enter whoever they wish."
"But king Charlie will be able to help us, wont he?" Alaric stepped forward and said.
"And who may you be? To utter the name of our king?"
"Alaric Wood."
"Your master!" Sir Themba said kneeling to Alaric.
"It is the Kings close friend!" He shouted to the other guards .Come along quickly."

 LEGEND OF THE LAST WEREWOLF       On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara