chapter 11

felix and jeongin has no idea where is seungmin as both of them are sleepy and feeling their eyes droopy to the point that the four of them forgotten their homework then just sleep.

jisung always had his alarm hit at five o'clock in the morning, after feeling his phone ringing and vibrating at the same time he then turned it off and slowly opening his eyes.

he saw himself cuddling seungmin since the time he asked the boy to sleep with him. as he stares to the latter he's still cuddling with, he mentally said

'minnie, i really am sorry and still felt apologetic for being so stupid. i shouldn't have done that shit, karina doesn't deserve me after what she have done to you, to all of you, what she have said to me and mostly to all of you. i still love you minnie, but im afraid of losing you if i tell you this. if ever, i hope you feel the same and if not, please stay as a friend' as jisung gently caressing the latter's cheek.

he then sigh then got up. now, he has to wake seungmin who seems like still stuck in the dreamland

"seungmin, wake up" as he lightly shook the latter.

seungmin felt it, he opened his eyes then sat up while ruffling his hair

"morning, ji. thanks for waking me up" he then yawned

"OHHHHHHHHH SHOOTS!!" as felix burst inside of jisung's room then stumbled on his own

"HYUNG~~~ WE FORGOT OUR HOMEWORK~~~" they all shot up from hearing jeongin.

"wAit.... did you guys sLeEp togEtheR?!" felix gasped

"bitch, i asked seungmin to sleep with me since i bumped to him after going out of my parents' room" jisung sleepily said.

jeongin groaned frustratedly, reminding his hyungs about their homework, they all stand up to get their homework done within 20 minutes. they rushed to finish their annoying homework.

with the help of seungmin they're done before passing 20 minutes then decided to wake the olders themselves before taking a bath.

----

the four of them went to the guest room and saw the olders still fell asleep, they can hear them snoring.

they saw someone's spot was shuffling as minho opened his phone to see the time, as he sat up, he saw the youngers

"good morning~" as he rubs his eyes then blinked a few times.

"morning hyung" the youngers said at the same time.

jeongin went to chan who's still sleeping peacefully, seungmin went to hyunjin then gently tapping the boy to wake him up meanwhile felix who pokes changbin's cheek. the olders are now awake.

"we're going to take a bath then go downstairs after, we'll wait for all of you down there for breakfast" jisung told the olders earning a sleepy hummed.

~time skipped~

the eight of them finished their breakfast then hugged jisung's mom one by one as jisung's dad will drive them all to their campus

"let's go inside the car babies" jisung's dad commanded opening the door.

"have a safe trip and a nice day boys! come back whenever you want!~~" jisung's mother sweetly said as they all waved to her.

they finally arrived to their campus

"we're now here, check your things before going out of the car" as jisung's dad told them.

minho noticed jisung who was sleeping, he chuckles from the sight then gently pokes jisung's cheek

'oh god i finally poked his cheek, its so hella fluffy i cannot!' minho thinks.

jisung shot up as he saw their destination, he shrugged himself and yawned. they all got out of the car and bid goodbye to jisung's dad

"thank you, dad" they all said together, earning the warmest smile from jisung's father.

they went inside the campus together then split up to get to their own first class.

jisung with felix for their english class, jeongin and seungmin for their chemistry class, hyunjin and minho for their dance class then chan and changbin for their music class.

their second day started smoothly and kinda sleepy but they all went through it.