chapter 1

"minho, baby!~~~ wake up! you will be late on your first day as a senior!!~~ breakfast is ready!!~~" as mrs. lee shout. minho got up from his bed, walking towards the bathroom to take a quick bath, as he finished, he quickly dressed up. he then grabbed and gather all of his stuff to his desk as he put and organize them in his bag. then sling it and jog downstairs.

"mom~ you don't have to shout that loud early in this morning, it's just 6:3- OH MY HOLY GOLY FUDGE!! a few minutes left!!" minho eat his breakfast as fast as he can, "minho, slow down, you'll choke on your own for eating too fast and it's not good, ok darling?" his mother said.

"minho, are you done eating? let's go to the car, let me drive you to your campus, hmm?" as mr. lee went down the stairs. minho drink his warm milk and nodded as he wipe out some smudge on his lower face then hugged his mother and bid a goodbye.

minho arrived at his campus, "son, we're already here, tell us if you found a cute boy or a guy that you like, ok?" minho's father said, winking and smiling wide as his son nodded, earning a giggle and a smile from minho. he then got off from the car and wave his hand as a goodbye to his dad.

"MIIIIINNNHOOOOOO HYUNNNNNG~~!!!!!" a loud annoying voice coming from behind, as minho turned around, he saw his friends, changbin, hyunjin and chan running and jogging towards him, "YA!! stop shouting you shorty" he emphasized the word 'shorty' that made changbin rolled his eyes with a smirk.

"hey minho, how's life?" chan asked "GREEEEEAAAT! how bout you guys?" the boy asked "oh well, being such a handsome son is as easy as pie, they love me so so mu-" as minho cut him off "yeah yeah yeah, how many times do you have to tell us that, I'm sick of hearing it, nothing new?" minho asked deadpan "you changbin, anything??" as minho asked the boy "WELP! i found a cute freckled boy this morning, and guess what? he is an aussie like chan hyung, he is with his three other friends and i guess they are our juniors" changbin said.

the four of them walk through the halls and got inside their room for their early morning math class.

a/n: quite short chapter but i put so much effort to it, that's the first thing i think of "YESTERDAY", anyways has anyone of you experience having an early morning math class? cuz i does, and i rlly suck at math, have a great day!