introduction

minho and hyunjin met each other when they were toddlers. their parents are friends as well as both of them lives in the same village, they both discovered their sexuality on their fifth grade.

when minho knew that he was a gay, he then admitted to his parents the truth which they accepted it while hyunjin had a tough time before admitting that he is bisexual, it is also the same, hyunjin's parents accepted him as who he is.

when they entered highschool, they met changbin because of their curiosity of

'why is this boy looking so dark and intimidating'

with that after knowing the real side of changbin, the three of them became friends. just a few weeks after being friends, an australian transferred in student, chan, got their attention due to his bright smile and dimple, the guy also has a pleasing personality which made the four of them besties.

until they entered college, the four of them decided to go to the same campus, minho and hyunjin chose dancing meanwhile chan and changbin chose music production.

there's nothing to worry about them because they all know each others sexuality which changbin and chan are both bisexual, the four of them never dated anyone else inside or outside their campus as their focus is to have a better grades and study while having fun.

~~~~

jisung, seungmin and jeongin live in the same village, they were friends since they were just little, their parents used to hangout with them that brought them being together like siblings.

the first one who discovered their sexuality was jeongin when he had a feelings towards a guy, he knew that he was a gay, also jisung who discovered that he is bisexual and seungmin who has same sexuality as jeongin.

they decided to gather their parents to admit their sexuality all at once.

at first, they thought their parents would reject them, but instead they received lots of support and love.

they grew up and reached their highschool stage, they went on the same school and same section.

after one month of being a first year highschool, they met felix, an australian who was just new to their school.

they discovered that felix was also a gay, they built a great friendship.

the four of them were so famous for having their own personality, jeongin who has the sweetest and prettiest smile with such good voice, seungmin being the smartest-savage person with humble and kind personality, felix for his freckles, bright smile and beautiful personality and jisung as the all rounder who can sing, dance and most of all- rap.

but none of them dated anyone, but they have their crushes of course, except for felix.

it was winter when seungmin realize his feelings for jisung, he tried to stop his feelings not wanting to ruin anything between their friendship but no can do, its too hard for him because whenever he see jisung participating in any performance in their school, his feelings get deeper.

felix went home first because he needs to meet his cousins, jisung excused himself- needing the restroom meanwhile seungmin who saw the opportunity to tell jeongin about what he feels towards jisung, as the youngest promised to keep it a secret.

on the other hand, jisung who has no idea about seungmin's feelings to him also feels the same, while going back he was about to confess until he heard seungmin talking to jeongin his feelings, he swears that his heart skipped trying to jump because of the feelings that he never felt before.

jisung out of happiness and mixed emotions don't know what to do next when he saw seungmin walking with jeongin, they bumped to each other- having an awkward eye contact, seungmin felt that jisung heard his conversation with jeongin which the youngest left them to have a talk.

seungmin was surprised to know that jisung feels the same, he knew jisung is bisexual and there's a tendency of falling in love with a girl but he doesn't care, he was more surprised when jisung asked him to be his boyfriend and by that time, they became boyfriends as the youngest popped out of nowhere, making the two flinched as he congratulate them. felix was the last person to know about seungmin and jisung, he regretted going home early for wanting to witness the whole thing, but then of course seungmin, jisung and jeongin just laughed at him, making the freckled boy rolled his eyes with a pout.

their parents know about their relationship status, they were together for four years, but then decided to break up when they were in their middle highschool in winter.

for some reason, one of them caught cheating, but it doesn't mean that their friendship will also end, they had a good closure and still continued their friendship.

they graduated and all of them decided to go to the same campus as they entered their college life.

jisung chose music production, felix chose dancing, then seungmin and jeongin chose music (idk if music production and music are different, sorry).

they were excited to start chasing their passion.

a/n: hey guys, it's my first time writing a minsung story, I already made 6 chapters and the 7th was still on process of making, I hope you guys will like it and you can give a feedback too, or some suggestions for some plot and twists, thank you!!