chapter 84

"happy valentine's day, sungie!" minho popped out of their closet, surprising his HUSBAND jisung who's holding its chest with a face.

"come on! jagiya! aish, that got me almost fell on my butt" jisung said pouting.

minho find it adorable,  making him want to squish those puffy cheeks filled with air and kiss those lips being pout.

he slowly approached the boy and hand him the bouquet of flowers he's been holding for an hour and half inside the closet he's been hiding in.

"awe~ thank you, baby, you made my tiring day less tiring and exhausting " as jisung pecked minho's cheek leaving the older grinning and smirking.

"is that it?" the older asked wanting an answer from the squirrel.

of course jisung knew the answer already as they both feeling each other's temperature getting hotter and hotter.

jisung finally faced the older, slowly leaning forward 'til he catches the older's lips.

minho had his hands roaming down the younger's waist to its butt, squeezing it gently, making jisung letting of a light moan out of his mouth.

"we're not starting our hot session, yet you're starting to let go of your moans, huh?" as minho reached for jisung's neck and kisses it passionately,  starting their hot session slowly.

"m-min-h-hoough..." the younger moaned as he felt a hand on his member, rubbing it.

the older stopped making jisung frowned with a furrowed eyebrows.

"what was that for?!" he asked the older who's smirking teasingly.

"you want it, go do it first" he teased as he made some strokes on jisung's member.

the younger had nothing to do but to be weakened and let go of his soft moaning which sound pleasing to the older's ears.

jisung finally gained some strength and pushes his husband to their bed then flips over him,  as he was now on top of him, taking the dominance.

he made his way to minho's lips and its entrance, slipping his tongue as he kiss the older passionately down to its neck, leaving light purple marks.

minho hitched a breath by the feeling of their members rubbing each other.

jisung has finally found his way to get back on minho's teasing.  he grinds gently on to the top of the older.

hearing those soft whimpering and groans from the older had jisung let go of his groaning as well.

minho who had finally gained his strengths back flipped over his husband as he pull down jisung's pants and underwear,  a hard headed one popped out suddenly.

"you're hard, baby. time to-" he started licking it as he put it inside his mouth to do his job.

jisung let his husband do its thing on making him moan and groan. he can feel himself way too hot and needing minho's touch on him.

'damn, minho. I love you, but your touches made me- urgh!' he thought himself while being sucked by the older.

minho flipped him as jisung has been now facing down the bed, minho facing jisung's butt.

"im going in" he said and with that, he slowly entered jisung's entrance, making jisung whimp.

he stroke slowly at first then goes harder and faster as time flies by their hot makeout.

moans are everywhere in the room of the married couple, skin slapping each other, groaning as if they're fitting their hard members in.

the session became hotter when jisung's turn has been finally made. he did the same to minho, but him stroking the older's member while sucking it makes the older's tugged his hand on the younger's hair.

pulling it while letting go of his breath.

jisung stopped his thing and goes back to minho's lips, catching it to have an entrance to it. minho let him slipped his tongue inside to explore his mouth.

their hot session lasts for 4 hours, with short breaks.

~early in the morning~

JISUNG'S POV

I woke up with the sight of my husband snoring, obviously tired of what happened to us last night

'did I made him tired?' I thought to myself.

after a moment of zoning in, I heard a few shuffles from our bed, then to realize it was minho hyung.

he flipped himself to face me, still sleeping peacefully. his face and his sharp features, damn, I'm really in love and will always be to him.

I leaned closer to him, enough to kiss his temple and nose.

"I love you baby" I whispered as I tried to get back to sleep, a hand wrapped on my tiny waist.

he opened his eyes and pecked my lips multiple times, he cuddles me with cute noises.

"jisungieee, wake up~" he said but am too tired to get up as I proceed to sleep back and planning to get up late.

he get up first, maybe to prepare some breakfast? hehe, I know he will. after getting married with the man I love the most, he always put me first before anything else.

waking up with morning smooches, kisses, cuddles, warm hugs, act of service, good food.

going to work with those things and getting back to home with those again until we go to sleep cuddling each other, he's the one for me.

I didn't felt it's already afternoon, he woke me up with smooches and pecks on my lips.

went downstairs and smelled the food he cooked for the two of us, there's a steak and bacon with matching coffee at the table.

"hyungie~" I called, he turned himself wearing the apron I bought him with cats on it, looks cute to him.

he went towards me with his arms spread wide for a hug.

~an hour later~

we're now done with our dishes and getting ready to meet our friends for a whole valentine's bonding.

he called chan hyung and hyunjin, and so am I who called my gay ass friends who's just block away from me.

they're too damn quick, they're already knocking on our door, argh!

as I opened it, there, standing a freckled guy with gray hair and a pink haired guy wearing an OOTD.

felix and jeongin, aish, fashion king. not a few minutes later, hyunjin came with seungmin then chan hyung with binnie hyung.

we're all ready for our dates! let's go!

a/n: happy valentine's day my lovelies! almost a year, shocks! hahahaha.