chapter 4

jisung just then noticed that his phone was missing "oh god- where's my phone???" looking everywhere in the middle of the discussion "mr. han jisung, what's the problem?" their professor asked, "i lost my phone and just noticed it by now..." jisung said, the three of his friends looked at him in shocked, "just wait for the class to end by 10 minutes then you can go and ask the person in charge of the CCTV camera around the campus" the professor reassured the boy who just nod and sit back.

~~time skipped~~

"okay! class dismissed! make sure to do your homework and pass it by tomorrow, see you class!" the professor exited, jisung rushed off followed by seungmin, jeongin then felix who's about on their way to ask the person in charge of the CCTV cameras when they bumped into someone, "im sorry, i really am sorry, my phone was missing and i have to talk to- the.... per...son.... in charge.... minho hyung?" in shocked as all four of them are on the floor, the four older held them up to stand back to their feet "thanks jinnie" seungmin said as the dramatic llama blushed.

"oh!! your phone!! no need to talk to someone else, here, you left it on our table in the cafeteria, luckily i saw it after you go. i tried to look for you but you were nowhere else to be found so i keep it and wait for a call" minho said while handing jisung's phone "HUAAAAAA, THANK YOU SO MUCH HYUNG!! by the way, how'd you know it's mine?" the squirrel boy asked as minho face palmed himself "you forgot your phone then now you forgot your lockscreen" jisung gasped from his dumbness and let out a chuckle "my gosh i can't believe myself today hahaha, anyways thanks hyung!!" minho nodded and smiled.

"wanna go to my house? my parents would be glad to meet you all!" jisung asked in excitement, hoping minho and his friends would come, "yeah sure!" hyunjin answered, "same here!!!" chan and changbin said, "yep!" minho added while nodding furiously. the eight of them decided to walk to jisung's house.

a/n: okay ig this was the shortest chapter i made so far haha! but anyways, enjoy!! stay safe 🌙