chapter 3

it was breaktime, the bell rang and students started to filled out the empty tables on the cafeteria.

minho, chan, changbin and hyunjin finished their things and was about to sit on an empty table until jisung, seungmin, felix and jeongin coincidentally chose the same table as minho's, all eight of them stared at each other while laughing awkwardly, they offered it to each other as well, "you guys can have it" said minho, "no, you guys got it first, you can have it" jeongin said while giggling, of course chan smiled widely from seeing the boy giggling who's eyes were also sparkling, jisung noticed the guy who was glancing at felix earlier this morning, "felix! that was the guy i am talking to you!" whispered yelling to the freckled boy, felix gasped as he saw changbin smiling like a dumb, the freckled boy swear that his heart started pounding like crazy.

hyunjin saw seungmin, and that caught him off guard as seungmin had an eye contact to him, they gave each other a smile, making both of their heart beats faster like crazy.

minho spoke "then i guess we can share this table, since both of us want it for each other" smiling softly, his eyes met jisung's, minho didn't expect how cute the squirrel boy was, "ok then! that's a great one! anyways my name is Han Jisung, a first year college student from music production department" offering a hand to minho with a cute smile, "Lee Minho, third year college student from dance department" he felt his heart jumping up and down from the sudden feeling of seeing the squirrel boy. they all introduced themselves to each other then decided to get their food.

minho keep on glancing to the one and only jisung who's mouth is full of his food while munching, he find jisung really adorable with his puffed cheeks that seems to burst anytime because of the food that was stuffed inside of it, seungmin noticed how minho glances to his friend and by that, he felt like minho has a crush on jisung so he started to observe the situation that gave him a huge hint!

"innie, eat your food real quick, we better hurry up before we get late!" jisung said, the four of them got up "see you hyungs around the campus~" jeongin said while slightly bowing then turned around to get to their science class.

"oh? whose phone is this?" minho said while inspecting the phone, "open it and see its lockscreen" chan suggested, the boy opened the phone and saw jisung and his parents as a lockscreen, he tried to find the boy's figure but nowhere else to be found, "he'll try to call his own number hyung, don't worry" hyunjin said, reassuring the older with a smile. the four of them got up from the table and went to their next class.

a/n: have you ever left or lost your things after having lunch or something to eat on a cafeteria? cuz if yes, then congratulations then, haha! just kidding!^^