chapter 2

JISUNG'S POV

it was 5:30 in the morning, as i woke up, my mom and dad burst out of my door, "SON!! YOU'RE AWAKE!! TODAY'S YOUR FIRST DAY ON YOUR CAMPUS!!" my mom shouted in excitement, "mom~~ stop shouting around, im just in front of you two~~" i whined. "jisung was right, honey. no need to be loud like that. welp! get up from your bed our pretty son, sure you don't want to be late on your first day." my dad said, cheering me up. i went to the bathroom to take a quick shower then dressed up warmly and pack my things.

we got downstairs to the dining table which my favorite breakfast were all ready, my mouth started to drool until my dad snapped me out, "jisung! do you want to eat or drool the whole morning just by staring at those?" he then chuckle and ruffles my hair, of course i want to eat, they are soooo mouth watering huaaaa~

we finished eating our breakfast, as my mom hugged me "you can do it son! also, look for a cute or handsome hot guy, ok? love you!" she said, making my dad scoot over me and whispered "i prefer handsome and hot guy for you son, cuz you're too cute already" while smiling widely showing all of his teeth, i giggled from the feeling of their genuine love.

my dad drove me to the campus, he patted my head before going to his workplace, as i was about to wave, felix and seungmin swung their arm to my neck with jeongin on our back hugging the three of us while trying to wave goodbye to my dad. i swear they are the sweetest and the most savage besties ever! huaaaaaa im so lucky to have them all!

we're all excited to start chasing our dreams, as we entered the campus, a guy keep glancing on felix, i think that guy likes my aussie idiot friend that's why i told felix about it "wHuUuTt??!! is he cute??!! hot!!? handsOme?!! tELl meEe sunGg!!" i really want to smack him but i was in my good mood today so i held myself, "well, he is cute and somehow hot, i can tell he is your ideal..." as felix was about to say his thing, jeongin cut him off "we're going to be late if you guys keep on talking about lixie hyungie's admirer" seungmin agreed to the youngest. we all walk through the semi empty hallway to our english class.

a/n: another short chapter ashskszhajfsjak anyhow inihaw MONSTA X released their latest 2nd Full English Album 'The Dreaming' and it was hella freaking great! i listened to it like for the whole day, and I swear even if i am a Kihyun biased, Shownu's voice are so damn good to listen! double or triple update today, i hope you like it guys, thank you!