Juicy Like A Lollipop

STEAMY AHEAD 😈🔥

STEAMY AHEAD 😈🔥

Davina went into hysterics, but the way she's shuddering with laughter caused her soapy thighs to slide up and down my crotch, which swiftly transformed my amusement into pure arousal. Sex was an incredible thing. Definitely, something Davina knew she had over me. She's been making innuendos, acting naughty by grinding herself on me every day in hopes I would break and fuck her.

Two weeks later, and I still haven't caved in, but I'm getting desperate. My hands and her pictures weren't enough anymore, and she fucking knew it. Why else would she come into my shower if it wasn't to torture me?

The steam rising around us smelt like the almond coconut flavor of the bubble bath. I made a content noise, drawing her slippery, naked body against my chest. Sanity left my thoughts when Davina swung around, making sure to press her sweet, round ass against my cock.

A sensual haze fogged my mind. "Goddamn it, D."

She flashed a cocky smile. "What? All I wanted to do was take a shower."

I had to stay strong.

"I know what you're doing and it's not going to work," I replied, squinting a glob of shampoo in my palm.

Her laughter bounced off the shower tiles. "I'm not doing anything..." She ran one hand over the tiny white bubble clinging to my pecs. "All I want is a long, hot shower after a hard day... Or maybe what I need is a good fuck?"

Just like that, I'm harder than steel.

I gulped. "Jesus, D, why do you gotta tempt me like this? I'm trying to be good."

Davina grabbed my hands, placing them over her perfectly shaped tits. I kept catching fascinating glimpses of her nipples peeking through the white suds, and I couldn't help but seek them out with fingers. When I tweaked the rigid peaks, Davina made a throaty sound and closed her eyes.

"I'm sure we can find some way for you to be good." Davina quickly lowered herself into the water and kneeled in front of me. "Ah... I have an idea. I'll suck your cock and if you're up for it, you can use me however you like it."

Holy fuckity fuck.

She tucked a strand of wet hair behind her ear, flashing those innocent doe eyes as if she wasn't inches away from my dick. "Just say the words, babe. I'm getting wetter by the second."

I threw my head back when her soapy fingers encircled my cock, which hardened even more in her hand.

Davina was making it impossible to back away.

"Babe, you're so tense. Let me unwinded you, then you can punish me later," she teased, scooting closer so her face was a scant inch from my jutting erection. Then she licked her lips, and it's the hottest thing I've ever seen.