The Secrets Out

Our jaw-dropping pictures broke the internet

Our jaw-dropping pictures broke the internet. The media was celebrating with all the unique headlines they plastered on the cover. Michelin Star chef Davina, seconds away from kissing her boyfriend's upcoming star Ambrose Bright. That was pretty tame compared to the rest. Michelin Star Davina ditched her weekly filming to have a secret get-a-way trip with her lover Ambrose Bright.

Milo huffed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You guys had one job."

Davina stiffened, her eyes apologetic. "It was an accident. I didn't think they would follow us."

"Exactly. You didn't think. Ugh, Davina, you seriously can't do one thing right. I'm getting older by the minute," Milo scolded.

Her blue-green eyes dropped to her lap as she played with her fingers in silence. Milo and I took notice of her behavior, equally shocked by the lack of snarky comments coming from her. She almost looked defeated.

My stomach clenched uneasily.

"It wasn't Davina's fault. During the party, I suggested if we could go away from everyone for some peace and quiet. I ignored Davina's concerns and talked her into bringing us over to her gym." I lied convincingly. "So it's my fault, not hers."

Milo scoffed. "Stop trying to cover her ass. It won't work. Anyhow, I don't mean to be harsh, but it's a term in the contract. Since Davina committed the act, nothing will come from your paycheck." he pointed towards me. "We have confirmed you guys are indeed dating, so expect to go on full force with this relationship.

We nodded.

"Great, meeting adjourned. You guys have a long day of shooting ahead, so good luck." Milo gathered his papers before leaving us alone before we had to face the sharks.

Davina and I hadn't spoken a word to each other since the cameras interrupted whatever the hell was happening on the mat. I wasn't entirely sure what was happening on the mat. All I recalled was getting lost in her big aquamarine eyes; they were intense and bright, slightly cautious the longer we stared at each other.

Since our first encounter, I viewed her as a fired-up brat. However, that night, there was something so innocent looking about her, so wholesome. I hadn't planned to kiss her, but the thought had slipped through my mind. I personally think it was alcohol flowing through our veins, making us act out in outrageous ways.

Davina cleared her throat. "I appreciate you trying to take the fall for me. But don't feel obligated to. I have gotten in trouble so many times it's literally nothing." Her lips kicked up into a small smile.

"I just didn't want Milo to drop you as his client. He seemed more pissed off than usual," I said, rhythmically tapping the wooden table.

She waved my comment off. "He's fine. He's more annoyed that he didn't come up with our scandalous encounter at midnight in a gym."