Over My Dead Body

My head felt like it was being crushed by a dumpster truck repeatedly

My head felt like it was being crushed by a dumpster truck repeatedly. As I fluttered my eyes open, I exhaled a breath into my hand, only to find it smelling worse than a camel's ass in a sandstorm. Just getting up from the couch was a chore and made it extraordinarily difficult to stand up without pins and needles in full effect.

The second I've heard about the party, I was jumping for joy, and when Hailey said I'm able to drink until I'm contended made for an amazing evening. However, waking up earlier the next day was the problem. Everyone had to be in the studio by six in the morning for makeup and filming began sharply at eight.

Fragments of memories from last night drifted in my brain as I slumped towards the restroom. My mascara appeared like a puddle underneath my eyes and gave me the raccoon effect. Poor Wesley's face was engraved in my mind like a permanent tattoo.

Why did he have to go and catch feelings? I thought our entire situation was casual and fun for the time being. I should've known a nerd like him would get attached to me, especially once I fumbled the bag and slept with him.

I admitted that wasn't the brightest idea.

But at the time, I was horny and drunk,  and he was there.

Wrong place, wrong time?

The sex was decent from someone with little to no experience, but with a teacher like myself; I knew he would make a girl satisfied one day. Getting my career rolling was first on my priority list and with my agents breathing down my neck, I couldn't afford to fuck it up again. I give Wesley two weeks until he bounces back like nothing ever happened between us.

After a well-needed shower, I threw on a Lulumon set and collapsed back onto the couch as I waited for my driver to message me. My body ached too much to even attempt at cooking breakfast beside it would just end on the kitchen floor.

My phone pinged with a message, and I felt my stomach sink to the floor when I recognized the unknown number.

Unknown Sender- It's my favorite time of the month... Message me a place and time. ASAP or you know what happens ;)

Suddenly, consuming another bottle of gin sounded like an amazing idea. While this was his favorite time of the month, I loathed it more than anything else in the world. Even more than Sasuke, and God, I hated him. It's like he had an automatic timer and sent a message right when the new month started.

I wrapped myself in the duvet, waves of nausea adding to my misery. Did I want to throw up because of all my drinking or because I had to see him again?

A knock on my door only caused the headache to pulsate.

"Stop knocking, Jesus, I'm coming," I shouted, and fumbled off the couch with the duvet still wrapped around my body.

A frown slithered onto my lips when I opened the door and saw Hailey and Milo standing outside. Just from their tensed jaws and annoyed expression, my brain made the connection that little old Davina was in big trouble...