Yin Iron

Somewhere around morning I felt thirsty. Opening my eyes, I realized Sizhui had slept on my arm. I carefully lifted his neck when I realised something wet. Taking my palm towards my nose, I smell blood. He was bleeding, Yuan was bleeding.

On careful placing his hair away from his back, I saw his white robe was marred red on his back. With caution I slid his robes down his shoulders assuring I dont disturb his sleep. He was injured on his back. Why dint he tell anyone? When did this happen? Maybe when Wen Ning pushed him away and he dashed on tree.

Taking medicines from my cupboard I applied it on his back. I couldn't stop crying thinking why is it I always hurt him? Closing my eyes I transferred my spiritual energy so that he is recovered soon. However, I wasnt able to concentrate as tears kept on leaving from my eyes.

Soon after I felt his palm on my cheeks. He was awake, I woke him up. "Jing Ling!"

"Why dint you tell anyone that you are hurt? On the way you were with Wei uncle, you could have informed him. You could have said to me yesterday night".

Cupping my cheeks he said, "I had already created a lot of trouble for everyone yesterday. I dint want all to bother more. There is nothing severe. I was about to get it treated from Wen Ning today".

"You are important to everyone Yuan"

Kissing my lips he mumbled "I am alright Rulan.  Dont waste your spiritual energy on me. You, yourself are weak".

It was already nearing 5am. Leaving my room he said, "Meet you at Jingshi at 7am".

At 7am, we all gathered outside Jingshi. We were eager to meet Wu Xin. Sizhui was back in his white robes Lan uniform and headband.

Hanguang-Jun opened the door. We all bowed in front of him and went towards bed where Wu Xin was sleeping. Wei Wuxian was sitting beside him and talking to him.

Seeing us all he sat upright on bed.

We all bowed to Wei Wuxian.

I turned towards uncle Wei. "How is he doing?"

Wei Wuxian - "He was getting bored. Good you came". He winked. "I and Hanguang-Jun will go outside for some time so that we both can have some privacy ".

Hanguang-Jun - "Sizhui, you are punished to wash Wu Xin clothes doing headstand for this entire month. Until he is fine you are his caretaker. Next time ..."

Wei Wuxian grabbed Hanguang-Jun wrist and dragged him outside. "Lan Zhan I assure you on Sizhui's behalf there will be no next time ".

All disciples started giggling.

Lan Sizhui sat beside Wu Xin on bed. Tears still rolling down his eyes. "I am sorry. I dint do it purposely. Please forgive me"

He kept his palm on Sizhui's palm. "I know you. You will never harm an innocent intentionally". Wiping Yuan's tears, "It was not your mistake. Stop blaming yourself".

The room was then filled with chatter and chaos.

It was time for today's classes. Waving goodbye to Wu Xin we all went to classroom. Wu Xin still had to develop his core and hence we all knew he will take time to recover.

After our class Hanguang-Jun asked me to stay back. I had to check with Sizhui has he shown his injury to Wen Ning but I obliged Hanguang-Jun's instruction.

I have always been scared of Hanguang-Jun.

Inside the room, Hanguang-Jun, Wei Wuxian and Zewu-jun were present.

Zewu-jun - "How are you now?"

Jing Ling - "Better!"

Hanguang-Jun - "Jin Ling, there was council meet yesterday which was attended by most of the sect leaders. You are aware of it. Some of the sect leaders told that there has been an attempt to break seal of Jin Guangyao and Nie Mingue's coffin".