Monster

It was a bright sunny day. I went out to play with friends. Looking at me coming towards them, Jin Chan and his allies started running away.

I came inside to play with Rusong. Rusong is the only child of Uncle Yao and Aunty Su. Since birth he has always been a weak child. Aunty Su was very protective towards him. Never did she leave him alone out of her sight.

Tapping him aunty was singing lullaby. Seeing my sullen look she asked "would you like to hear a story?" Making me sit beside Rusong she started narrating a story.

"Once upon a time the leaders of all clans were trapped by Wen Chao, the youngest son of Wen Ruhon. With the team of brave warriors from all sects, they went to kill the beast who was hidden for years in the cave of Dusk Creek mountain. The beast was gigantic whose appearance consisted of both Snake and a huge Tortoise. There was outbreak of fight between the Wen's on one side and all other clans on another. In the end all soldiers of Wen sect rescued themselves leaving all others to be trapped inside forever. They sealed the entrance of the cave making it difficult for those who are trapped in to die in the hands of the beast. Then Lan Wangji of Gusu Sect came with an idea. He had seen maple leaves in the lake where the beast resided. One by one all the sect leaders swam to exit which passed through the lake where beast resided until the passage was blocked by the demon entrapping Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian. For three days they were trapped in the cave and finally when they were rescued by your dad and your uncle Jiang. The beast till then was already dead. Lan Wangji stated it was Wei Wuxian who had defeated the beast"

Jin Ling, "Oh, So Wei Wuxian was a hero"

Grandma was hearing the story standing at door. Suddenly she scowled

"What a great deal. A Yiling monster killed another monster"

"Your father was the hero who went against his father and arranged all the help to rescue that bastard. And what did he do? Forgot all that and stabbed your father"

Looking towards Aunty Qin she said brusquely "Madam Jin, How could you tell such stories. You know it is forbidden to take his name in our community".

Dark is my life, today I know you are the AlistairIf Uncle would have spared you, I pledge I would have killed the Monster

If Uncle would have spared you, I pledge I would have killed the Monster

-Jin Ling