Orphan1

As promised, I left for Burial Mountain to invite Wei Wuxian. I and Wei Wuxian have never been on good terms. He has always been a stubborn and arrogant person. What still bounded us together was love - Our love towards Yanli.

When I reached Qiongpi Path, I was shocked to see Lanling Sect soldiers fighting with Wen Ning. Amidst the chaos I saw ZiXun and Wei Wuxian yelling at each other. Approaching them I heard Zixun is cursed with hundred holes. I wondered when did this happened and why he never told me about this.

Wei Wuxian was suddenly enraged when Zixun threw the wooden box which he was holding in his hands. Ignoring the act, I focused on calming down the situation. I requested Wei Wuxian to stop Wen Ning from further destruction. It was all in vain. Both of them weren't ready to step back.

Suddenly, pain trickled my body and I noticed a hand emerging out from front of my chest. The pain was unbearable.

I tried to hold Wei Wuxian, "She is waiting for you in Koi Tower. I have promised your sheije, I will..... get you".

Unable to withstand the pain my knees felt weak and in a spur of moment I was lying on ground.

I realised what was inside the box. The only thing that my eyes saw last was the shattered pieces of bells lying on ground which had Jing Ling's name carved on it. My last thoughts were Jing Ling, My son Jin Ling in arms of Yanli. The visions got blurry in front of my eyes and finally I closed my eyes leaving them alone in Koi Tower.

On our first meet, you smiled feeling shy,You were kind, I was blindI was immature, I craved for recognitionI rejected you, I was searching a wife who in the world of cultivation holds designation

You were kind, I was blind
I was immature, I craved for recognition
I rejected you, I was searching a wife who in the world of cultivation holds designation

Days passed, I saw your concern
I approached you, you rejected to return
I shared my feelings with my mom
Elated with joy she said she was always pleased by your charm

Proposing you lead to union of our souls
Never did I know seeing you always happy will be my ultimate goal
You gave me another life
I wish in all my rebirths I will have you aside as my wife
Leaving behind Rulan in your arms
I wish I could have said Sorry before closing my eyes

- Jin Zixuan