Wedding

After leaving from Sizhui's room, I went to dormitory to meet Wu Xin.

Wu Xin was reading book. Greeting me he let me in. I wanted to thank him for his advise. It was due to him now I am able to help my sect people. I wanted to ask him if he would like to join me in Lanlingjin.

Many people said he has similarities with Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian looked very similar to him in his old body. I dont know as I have never seen old Wei Wuxian. However, his nature was very different from him. He is calm and smiling just like uncle Yao.

I am proud of uncle Wei that he bought him here to Gusu. Giving him a respectful life he gave him another life.
I still remember the rage in uncle Yao's eyes when uncle Jiang blamed him son of a Prostitute. But, sometimes I feel Wu Xin needs to know the truth and decide for himself.

I wanted him to ask will he like to be my subordinate? For that I need to tell him the truth. The truth which due to uncle Jiang no one confronted him. But, he deserved to know. Even if I am unaware of the complete incident that Wei Wuxian saw in empathy, I told him whatever I knew and waited for his reaction.

Wu Xin - "I can never hate you Jin Ling. I have never lived with anyone except you. Even if you dint stop Jiang Cheng using Zidian at me for the first time but later you have always protected me from him. It has been you who has helped me with magic spells, it has been you who has always been there for me helping me develop my spirituality. I always had a hint of it but you were always good to me that this soul denied to associate anything wrong with you. If we were not room mates I would have never known you. Except you none of them are alive from Lanlingjin. My culprits have died long back. I dont know on whom to vent out my frustration. But, my heart knows it will never be you. You were never at fault. You are a good human being. For you, I will think about your offer".

His answer relieved me.

We discussed about few other things like night hunt experience, his martial arts training and so on.

After few months Wu Xin came to Lanlingjin. "You were always a family to me" with a smile he continued "And see now, I am your family, I am your uncle. But, you will always remain as a bigger brother to me". Giving him a tight hug I let him in; inside palace, in my life for ever. After lot of arguments finally I was able to convince Jiang uncle.

 After lot of arguments finally I was able to convince Jiang uncle

After few years many of our peers started getting married. Zizhen was the first in our batch to take the sacred vows.

Today Jingyi is getting married. Sizhui was very excited and it was evident for everyone. But, nobody knew in reality I was the happiest. Even if I know he is mine, Jingyi's marriage was like re enforcing Yuan is only and only mine.

During his wedding Wei uncle got a message from Nei Huisang that few small sects in unison have attacked Qinghe region. This is what happened when Wens died. Most of their territory was invaded by Lanlingjin. After death of uncle Yao and Zewu-jun leaving Gusu, many sects took advantage considering him weak.