My Name - Rulan

On reaching Gusu, Sizhui hugged Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji together. Truly speaking I was bit jealous. They looked like a perfect family.

I was suprised to find Uncle Jiang was also in Gusu.

Jing Ling "Uncle, how come you are here?"

Hugging me he said "Cant I come to pick you up?"

Annoyingly, I said "I can take care of myself"

Looking towards Wei Wuxian uncle Jiang said, "Lan Wangji had sent me wedding invitation of Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. So, I just came here to wish them"

After temple incident this was the first time that they both met each other.

With a wide smile on his face Wei Wuxian moved towards uncle. Resting his arm on uncle's shoulder he said "So, what will you be gifting me?"

Jiang Cheng "I know you two have been living together. But don't you feel you should come down to Yunmeng and on your wedding day we should escort you back to Gusu"

Turning towards Huanguang-Jun he said "I am sorry for whatever happened last time but I would like if after marriage you both visit our ancestral hall together for blessings"

Hanguang-Jun nodded and said "You both can spend some time together in Jingshi"

Inside Jingshi

Wei Wuxian "So, do you like my room?"

Jiang Cheng "During our training I remember Lan Wangji never allowed us to enter here. And now see, you have changed him"

Wei Wuxian "He was more of fun then and more loving now"

Jiang Cheng "When did this happen? I never realized. I should have guessed it when you named Jin Ling Jin Rulan"

I, Huanguang-jun and Sizhui were standing near the door. Suddenly they turned when they heard the crackling sound of tea cups which Huanguang-jun was holding in his hand.

All my life I suffered teasing by Jin Chan that I am as delicate as my name Rulan. It was him, Wei Wuxian who gave me such silly name. Removing all my frustration that I had held for years
I shouted "So, you are the one who gave me such a sissy name. It sounds so delicate, a flower. Am I so delicate. Why dint you suggest anything masculine"

Turning towards us Hanguang-Jun stared at me and I knew if I continue I will be under silence spell again. Stomping my feet I left from there.

Outside Jingshi I was just fidgeting with the stones lying on the floor when someone tapped my shoulder. It was Sizhui. With a smile on his face he said  "I like your name. I am proud of you. Just like your name you have cultivated your own morals. You are very strong and you have your own personality".

Sizhui is my only friend who can make feel good by saying the right thing. I never ever thought my name will be liked by someone. But, he likes it. We stood there lost in each others eyes until  we heard a scream coming out of Jingshi. Wu Xin was lying on ground. Uncle Jiang had hit him with Zidian.

Jiang Cheng – "How could you do this Wei Wuxian? There are so many people who eye Lanlingjin throne. There are so many conspiracies behind Jing Ling. And you...You get this son of a bit*h from somewhere, another hurdle for Jing Ling"

Wei Wuxian – "Jiang Cheng, listen to me. It is not like that"

Uncle's anger somewhat reduced when Hanguang-Jun said, "Jiang Cheng, there is no need to worry. He will stay here and be part of Gusu".

Sizhui helped Wu Xin stand up. He looked towards me but I did not make any move from the spot.

Lan Sizhui to Wu Xin – "Come, lets apply some medicine on that"

I was freezed. I didn't know what to do. I held no grudges for Wu Xin but was not even close to him. I wasn't even thinking anything right now.

Jiang Cheng looked at Wei Wuxian. "We have met after so long. Let's go home."

Wei Wuxian cupped Huanguang-jun cheeks and kissed him on lips "Lan Zhan, I shall be going with Jiang Cheng to Yungmeng"

He went inside Jingshi to get his bags followed by Huanguang-Jun. We waited outside for their return. When it was almost more than an hour nobody spoke but we all wondered "Will the door ever open? Is he coming to Yunmeng or staying back"

Finally Lan Sizhi took a step forward and knocked the door. "Jing Ling and his uncle are waiting at entrance gate of Cloud Recess"

The door was finally opened and that day Wei Wuxian left with us for Yunmeng.