Scandal

Jin Guangyao Narration

Resting my hands on my temple, I opened my eyes. I saw Mo sleeping naked beside me. Thinking of last night, I realized what I have done. Regretting my deeds, I donned a robe to check the status of Qin Su. I sighed a relief when I saw Qin Su sleeping in ancestor hall next to Rusong's tomb. It has been 3 days and Qin Su is still not willing to leave the room.

I started walking back to my room. In the meantime, Mo Xunayu had already left leaving a note behind "I Love you". I crumbled the paper and threw it on ground with frustration. After some time I realized I cannot leave any evidence. I picked it up and burnt it into ashes.

After getting dressed, I walked towards discussion room. On my way, Mo Xuanyu greeted me with huge smile. Ignoring him I made my way.

In the evening a lady handed me a bouquet of flowers with a note. I opened the note and reading it I fly into a temper – "A Yao – Why are you ignoring me? Tomorrow, afternoon at 2 pm, I shall be waiting for you in Zixun's room". After the death of Zixun the room is unoccupied and is hardly visited by any. Discarding the flowers, I carefully hid the note in my qiankun sleeves. Inside my room, I thought I cannot let this happen. I cannot loose all that I have achieved. With him, I felt as if I was with Nei Huisang. He never had any ambitions and hence his presence never threatened. But now, everything was changed. Grrr! How could I loose self-restraint? Even after our marriage I never touched Su then...This needs to be rectified. That night I locked my room from inside so that no one can sneak in.