Suihua

Today Rulan has turned 7 days old. Yanli was dressing him for the special occasion. Yanli has always been an idol wife, a perfect companion. Sometimes, I felt what a snob I was for not recognizing her true beauty at first glance. She made me complete.

Walking towards her I said "What will our son choose today – Art, Jewels, Music instruments or weapons?"

Yanli - "Whatever he picks, I will support him. His happiness is what matters me the most".

"For me your happiness is also equivalent important".

She turned towards me and I gestured her to sit on bed. Placing my palms on her arms I said, "Thank you. Thanks for all that you have given me. You make me feel as I am the happiest person living on earth. I want to see the same happiness in your eyes as well". When she was about to speak I continued "I know you miss him. You always missed him. Let us invite Wei Wuxian for Jin Ling's one month celebration". Tears rolled down her eyes and with a smile on her face she nodded. Words weren't required her eyes spoke of her happiness.

After few hours in the Glamour room on a table were placed precious jades, ornaments, feather and ink bottles, high quality weapons, archery. We placed Jin Ling on table waiting to see what he will master of six arts. He rolled on the surface and a moment later he started crying which turned into yelling. I came closer to pick him up when he suddenly grabbed the hilt of Suihua which was tied to my waist, pulled it out of its scabbard and started giggling. Cheers resonated in the room when announced "Jin Ling will become a superior swordsman"

 Cheers resonated in the room when announced "Jin Ling will become a superior swordsman"