Goodbye

Arriving at the inn, Fairy ran towards me wagging her tail. It is her company which I missed all the time. Looking at Mo Xuanyu I am still smiling as he was scared hiding behind Hanguang-Jun.

Hanguang-Jun - "Leash it. Time for Dinner"

Leashing Fairy I followed them inside the inn. I was all alone so I turned towards Lan Sizhui but he was talking with Jingyi. Mo Xuanyu and Hanguang-Jun are with the inn owner. I stood alone in the corner.

As Hanguang-Jun and Mo Xuanyu made their way upstairs, all of us followed them. With a poker face Hanguang-Jun turned around and somehow his cold aura frightened me.

Lan Sizhui - "Juniors will reside on first floor and elders on second". With Jingyi he turned left on first floor. Still standing on steps of second floor entrance I am thinking "Should I stay here or just leave with Fairy?"

Turning around Mo Xuanyu smirked "Juniors are staying on first floor unless you want to see and learn something more"

Afraid of him, I stepped downstairs "Stay away from me!"

Taking bath, I wore clean clothes joining other disciples in a private room arranged in the main hall for all of us. Feeling bored I walked towards the balcony. The cool breeze blowing from the sea was brushing my skin making me feel at peace. The place was calm and serene.

"Hey"

"Hey, Lan Yuan"

"What are you doing here? Its so cold here"

"Nothing. As I hardly know anyone I was getting bored inside"

"Can I see the Yunmeng Jiang sect bell that you used today?"

I placed the bell in palms of Lan Sizhui.

"It is beautiful. The way you snatched it back then I thought anyone else is not allowed to touch it like our forehead ribbon"

"If no one is allowed to touch then why will Mo Xuanyu have asked you to use it offering you to become supervisor"

"As he is from Mo sect, he may not be knowing about it"

"Hmm. So your forehead ribbon is somewhat like our vermilion mark. On our heads it could be put only by someone from our families or by our partner.  Till my grandmother was alive she used to mark for me on my forehead. Post her demise I put it myself."

"Somewhat. For us forehead ribbon is to regulate oneself. It could be touched only by parents and significant others"

To ruin my lone time with Yuan, Jingyi joined us in the balcony. "Yuan, what are you doing here? It is so cold here. See how your dress is fluttering in wind. I am going back to the main hall"

Clasping his hands with mine Yuan smiled "Lets go, inside"

As he turned his hair fluttered and his ribbon brushed my skin. I followed him to the main hall.

Inside the room, he sat on a table sharing it with Jingyi opposite to him and I sat exactly opposite to his table so that I could at least see him.

On listening carefully I realized all the disciples were discussing about today's events in Yi City. I joined them saying "Whoever practices demonic path turns into a havoc destroying multiple lives. Whoever cultivates ghost path turns them into same type of person as Xue Yang."

Lan Sizhui - "You cannot generalise it by saying whoever cultivates demonic path is as bad as Xue Yang. Maybe the founder of the path dint hold any bad intentions of harming people using such techniques"

"How can you even say that Lan Yuan?"

As I dint want to hurt Lan Sizhui I removed my anger on plates kept on table throwing them right away.