In quest of Truth

After wandering alone for a while, I went back to palace. A while ago this place was filled with chaos of guests is now empty again. I went inside my room, lying on the bed I thought about my discussion with Sizhui. He was right; I cannot keep on crying and getting irritated. I need to find my answers, I need to find truth.

I met Jingyi on corridor. "Where is Sizhui?"

Jingyi "Inside the room on left corner"

I knocked the room. It was locked from inside. I jumped inside the room via window. Sizhui was deep asleep. His long black hair spread all across the bed even covering a portion of his face. I tucked his hair behind his ears. He looked beautiful with his milky white skin. His eyes are perfect almond shaped. I placed my finger on his lips tracking its outline. It is peach coloured in shape of a bow. I wanted to tell him I am going to find Hanguang-Jun and Wei Wuxian. He looked so peaceful in his sleep that I dint dare to wake him up. While moving out I remembered the wound, the pain I gave him last night. I carefully lifted his pants. The wound was now cleaned and plastered with fresh new bandage. I felt like kissing him before leaving. Kissing his forehead I mumbled "Sorry. I promise I will try to never hurt you again. See you soon my friend".

I went to search uncle. He was roaming in streets asking people to unsheathe sword. I told him we should find and follow Hanguang-Jun and Wei Wuxian to understand what are they up to next. He dint pay attention to any of my words.

"Okay then I am going alone".

"You are not going anywhere"

"I am going to meet Fairy"

"Fine"

Uncle dint react anything. Probably he dint remember Fairy is still in Lanlingjin. She was there with me during discussion conference and as I was kidnapped later and we came directly to Yunmeng nobody brought her back.

When I reached Lanlingjin, wagging her tail Fairy came towards me and licked my hands. Holding the leash of Fairy I searched for uncle in the palace. I asked few disciples training on ground but no one knew where uncle was. Uncle was not there in Burial Mountain because he was injured here in Koi tower and so Zewu-jun was healing him. 

At the entrance of fragrant palace, there were disciples standing at door as guards. I asked for uncles's whereabouts and they responded he is not in the palace. As no one was there in palace, I sneaked inside uncles rooms through the back door. I thought I will get some hint in his secret room. But, I dint know how to open it. Throwing few talisman dint work and it did not let me in. Frustrated I sat on his bed. I shuffled his clothes in the cupboard. I checked racks placed in corner of the room which had books. Frustrated, I sat aside on floor clutching my head. From the corner I could see that I have turned whole room upside down with his books lying now in floor and some of his clothes thrown on bed. But, still I wasn't able to find any clue. My eyes widened when I noticed few crumpled papers inside the dustbin. I opened each one of them and started reading. After 4-5 letters, I saw there was one from Sushe.

"Plan B is on. Master, will meet you today in Guanqin temple".

I jumped out of uncle's room through his window. I whistled for fairy to come along with me. Leashing her necktie I left for Yunping city.

On my way, I saw two figures one in black robe and other in white running outside the inn. I followed them to ensure whether they were Wei Wuxian and Hanguang-Jun. Their speed made me feel they are rushing to attend some trivial matter. They entered inside someone's house. I too thought of entering the house but I stopped as I had no answers to give why I was here. So, I hid behind a tree on the opposite side of lane. I waited for anyone of them to come out but they were taking too much of time. I stepped forward to cross the lane when I saw Hanguang-Jun has climbed on branch of tree. Where is Wei Wuxian? Did something happen to him? Are they secretly keeping an eye on someone or something? I was puzzled when I realized what he as doing. He was plucking fruits and keeping it in his sleeves. With few strikes from Bichen all jujubes which were far away from his reach fell on ground. In no time the tree which was earlier blossomed with fruits after rainy season looked like has been badly hit by storm and all its fruits are washed away.

Hanguang-Jun jumped off the tree and again there was silence. Suddenly few dogs started barking and I saw Hanguang-Jun back on roof but this time with Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian had jujubes in his sleeves and Hanguang-Jun held Wei Wuxian's waist from one hand and chickens on another hand. On hearing the dog barks, Fairy also started barking on opposite lane. Afraid of getting caught I dragged Fairy with its leash and ran far away.

After running far away I thought why had Hanguang-Jun plucked all fruits from tree and why was Wei Wuxian carrying chickens in his hand. What were they doing and what happened inside? Unable to comprehend any conclusion for the events, I switched to my earlier plan of going to Guanqin temple.