Scandal

The story from here continues in Jing Ling's narration.

Hearing the screech, I went towards the courtroom. Grandpa was holding Mo Xuanyu with his collar and dragged him towards the palace exit. On my way, I could hear people gossiping "He is cut sleeve. He tried to take advantage of RuChen. What a shame on Jin Guangyao's reputation!"

Grandpa pushed Mo Xuanyu. Rolling on stairs he finally fell on ground. Looking towards uncle he said "A Yao, Believe me, I don't know how this happened. Maybe I thought it was you. I thought you will defend me, you will support me. How could you do this to me? Believe me for once. I have only loved you in my lifetime"

Turning my gaze towards Uncle Yao, I saw Aunty Su clasping her hand with Uncle Yao. It was after 5 days that Aunty Su came out of the ancestral hall. She looked weak. She wept all day and night and hardly had any food for these 5 days. Holding her hands tight, Uncle Yao looked at her with concern. Turning her face towards him she only said "I trust you"

With the words vocalized by Mo Xuanyu more chatter surrounded. "What a shame! Being a cut sleeve and now indulging in incest."

Hearing their gossips grandpa declared "Whoever is seen gossiping or found to spread rumors will be punished with death sentence!" Hearing this everyone left.

Mo Xunayu was still lying on ground. Walking downstairs Uncle Yao lifted him and said something which I couldn't hear. After which he left.

(*Jin Guangyao to Mo Xunayu –

You wanted to have me. Whatever happened between us consider it as I fulfilled your last wish. It was easy for me to kill you. But, you have always been nice to me. You have asked for a chance. So, I give you a chance. A chance to live a life without me far away from me)