-32- (pt.2)

You, Zion, and your sister sat on the couch in the living room, catching up on things. Everyone else, including Sarai, was enjoying the party, eating cake, drinking, and having fun.

"Girl, the way I wish I was lying." Zion playfully slapped your knee as she told her story. You and Naomi laughed as she finally finished her story.

"You crazy, girl." You took a sip of your drink.

"Anyway, what's going on witchu? Yous a girlfriend now, huh?" You felt your cheeks heat up and looked away.

"Aww, she's blushing." Naomi poked your cheek.

"Stop~" You whined. "But, yeah, I guess."

"You guess? Girl, look at the necklace he gave you." You smiled, touching the necklace with your fingertips. You couldn't explain but there was a spark inside of you, telling you that everything was going to be alright.

"I'm proud of you." Naomi interrupted your thoughts, rubbing your shoulder. "Relationships are hard, so if you need any advice, you know who to call."

"Um, babe?" Armin stood in front of you and your friends.

"Uh oh, boyfriend alert," Zion said, looking away and taking a sip of her drink. You playfully hit her arm, looking up at him.

"What's up?"

"If it's not a bad time, I want you to meet Sarai."

"I've met her."

"Yeah, but I want you to get to know her." You turned to your sister. You took a deep breath.

"Okay, I'll meet you in a second."

"Thanks, babe." You smiled, frowning as he turned away.

"Yo, who is this 'Sarai' girl?" Zion asked. You shook your head.

"I don't even know, but he really likes her."

"N/N, listen I know that this is your first relationship, but you gotta be careful," Naomi said. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"With what?"

"I wouldn't let Armin and that 'Sarai' girl get too close."

"But, shouldn't I trust him?"

"No, no, you definitely should, but don't trust her."

"Nah for real, there's something real sketch about that girl, Y/N." Zion chimed. You nodded, agreeing. "She give me bad vibes."

"Yeah, I'm all for black women unity, but she making me think about that tweet." Naomi blurted.

"So, what should I do now?"

"Go and meet her for his sake. I get that you don't want to but he's your boyfriend now and as his girlfriend, you'll have to make some sacrifices, just like he'll have to do for you." Naomi advised. You nodded, standing up from the couch and walking over to Armin and Sarai who were talking in the kitchen.

Armin leaned his back against the kitchen counter while Sarai stood in front of him. As you approached, you noticed the both of them smiling at each other, laughing. You weren't sure how to feel about this scene.

"Hi." You spoke, interrupting their conversation.

"Hi, baby." Armin swung his arm over your shoulder. "Sarai, this is my girlfriend, Y/N."

"Hey, I know we met already, but hey again." She chuckled. You smiled, raising your hand to shake hers.

"Okay, you two get to know each other and I'll go get the drinks," Armin said, walking away.