-8-

Y/N'S POV
It's been two days since you and Armin had shared a kiss. You smiled every time you thought about it. No matter how hard you tried, you couldn't stop thinking about your roommate. Butterflies would enter your stomach every time you thought about him. You couldn't help but smile.

Armin has been in his room lately and if he wasn't in his room he was in the living room on his computer. You were never suspicious of what he was doing, after all, it wasn't your business. But, you wanted to know. You went over to his room, knocking on his door.

"Come in." You heard his say. He was sitting at his desk, again on a computer. You walked over to him, putting a water bottle on his desk and standing next to him. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders, looking at what he was doing on the computer.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting rejected from multiple companies for job applications."

"Aww, baby." You pouted. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why? You think you can get me a job?" He spoke, still not turning away from his computer.

"I know I can. I have two after all."

"Yeah, but do you even go?"

"Of course I go. This isn't just some story that skips over unimportant things in my life."

"What about school? We never go."

"We go all the time, like I said, this isn't just some story. We can't skip over the insignificant things like work and school and get to the interesting stuff. You probably don't remember because everybody hates those things."

"I guess." Armin shrugged.

"Anyways, I wish you had told me that you were looking for a job. The library is hiring." He turned his chair to face you. You stood up straight, looking at your roommate.

"I appreciate you helping me find a job, but I don't want help."

"I'm not helping you do anything. I'm just getting you the interview, it's your job to pass it." You shrugged, leaving his room.

- - -

"So, was it good?" Zion asked as you passed her a soda.

"Was what good?" You asked, acting dumb. You sat on the chair, watching your friends all share dirty looks.

"Stop playing dumb." Kai blurted, narrowing her eyes.

"I'm not playing. I don't know what y'all are talking about." You playfully laughed.

"The kiss between you and blondie," Naomi said, hitting you after every word as she sat on the arm of the chair. You held your shoulder in pain.

"Ohhh." You acted. "It was nothing."

"Tell us what happened." Mikasa sat forward. You put your feet on the couch, remembering what happened.

"After I hung up, he helped me do my homework and we kissed, that's it." You shrugged.

"Boooo!" Sasha gave you a thumbs down. "-3/10, story was bland and left out great details." You narrowed your eyes at her.

"What do y'all want from me?"

"We want you to tell the story. How did you feel? How did he feel? Was he any good? What happened after?" Mikasa asked, trying to pry. You groaned, putting your feet on the ground.

"Fine. After I hung up he helped me with my homework and at this point, I was already wanting him, right? So he told me to sit on his lap because there were no other chairs, normally I wouldn't have cared, but I was a little horny, so I got nervous."