-23-

Armin's POV
"Are you busy?" Armin asked you, peeking his head through your bedroom door. You sat at your desk, typing away on your laptop. He watched as you turned your body to face him, the biggest smile appearing on your pretty face. You shook your head.

"What's up?" You asked. Hesitantly, Armin entered your room, slowly closing the door.

"Can we talk?" He asked, not even knowing what it is he wanted to talk about. You nodded, standing up from your desk, letting out a breath of air, and stretching your body.

"I needed a break anyway." You confessed. Armin gestured for you to sit down on the thing in front of your bed (still don't know what it's called 😭). He saw the confusion in your eyes as he approached you. "Armin, are you okay?" You asked.

"I lied to you." He confessed.

"What? When? About what?" You asked, not sure what he was talking about. Armin sat down next to you, fidgeting. One hand ran his fingers through his hair, while the other hand twiddled his fingers against his kneecap.

"The night where I got alcohol poisoning was when I lied." He began. "I told you that it wasn't your fault...but it was."

"What?" You stood up, in shock at what your roommate had just told you. "Armin, what the fuck are you talking about? What the hell happened?" You cursed.

"I love you!" He shouted, standing up from his seat. "I fucking love you. I love you as more than a friend, or even a girlfriend." He confessed. Armin slowly reached for your hand, grabbing it, bringing it to his lips, placing a soft kiss on it. "That night I was trying to find the words to tell you but I couldn't." He watched as a tear slid down your cheek. "You had already rejected me before I could even ask how you feel about me. I was hurt. That's why I drank. I didn't mean to drink so much, but I was lovesick so I wasn't paying attention. I'm sorry."

"Armin..." He furrowed his eyebrows. He had heard and saw you say his name, but it was faint, almost like you were lightyears away. "Armin..." There it was again, followed by a snapping sound. "Armin, are you okay?" He closed his eyes, shaking his head. When he opened them again, he saw a concerning look on your face.

"Oh my god." He groaned, sitting up in the bed, rubbing his eye. You followed his actions, rubbing his back.

"Are you okay, babe? How come you keep having nightmares? What's going on?" You continued rubbing his back, leaving the lights off. "I'm worried. Ever since the hospital, you been acting different. Are you okay?"

Armin glanced at you before speaking. You were just completely clueless, weren't you? Everything inside of him wanted to tell you the real reason he had been acting differently, but he knew that he had to wait for the time to be right. He just wasn't sure when that was going to be.

"I'm fine. I'm good. Go back to sleep." He lied down. You lied down next to him, snuggling your body against his. "It's hot, babe, please."

"Oh. Sorry." He heard the disappointment in your voice but frankly, he didn't care. You've made him feel worse.

- - -

"How are you doing with Y/N?" Eren asked, causing Armin to kiss his teeth and shake his head.

Early in the morning, Armin had asked the guys to meet up so he could talk about his dreams and nightmares regarding you. They were beginning to bug him, but not enough for him to confess. He needed guidance on how to stop the dreams but also keep you.

They had all decided that it was best for them to meet at Eren's place since Naomi was still sleeping and he didn't want to leave her.

"I don't even know. The dreams are getting too real."